«9»

○ ○ ○    Chapter 9 - Vengeance   ○ ○ ○

"What were you doing in his office?" Jisoo asked jiya as soon as she came in her cabin.

"I hate him." Jiya said and hugged jisoo closing her eyes.

Jisoo understood that jiya have some kind of argument with her Boss. As its one of the habit of jiya to say 'I hate you' to the person with whom she had argument.

Jisoo let jiya rest in her embrace and she caressed her back. "Ok. Lets go now. Its already 10:30pm. Mom's and mumma's calls have no limit. They are continuously calling us. So lets go." Jisoo said pulling away and grabbing both of their bags.

Shall i tell her? About eunwoo? Jiya is in dilemma. Either she should tell her or not. No jiya. I think you should not. I will tell her once she will settle in her love life. She decided to drop the idea of telling her, for now.

"Btw.. it just took a few minutes for me to say 'you will abandon me and leave me' and you did it too!! You were running away, leaving me in front of them." Jiya asked in disbelief to jisoo.

Jisoo nervously giggled. "Hehe. I'm sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "I was beyond shock to process anything. Now how should i tell you that what is happening to me? Why my mind thinking about him in other way?"
She whispered last sentence to herself.

"What? I didn't heard you. Were you saying something?"

"Nope. I was just saying I'm sorry baby. Please for give me." Jisoo said with baby face.

"Hmm. I will think about it." Jiya pretends to go in deep thought but got smack by jisoo, in which she laughed.

"Okay but on one condition!"

"What?"

"Icecream!" Jiya chirped.

"Done!" Jisoo too squealed.

They were already on the road, continuously gossiping. Heading towards the icecream parlor.

In the Office, Taehyung was busy with the project when jimin barge in. They have a rule for themselves that they will leave office at 12 only. The type of workaholic they are.

"Can i change this secretary?" Jimin asked to Taehyung, irritation totally evident in his voice.

"Now what happened?" Taehyung asked back, eyes never leaving his papers and laptop.

"She have a lot of attitude. She is totally a brat." Jimin shriek out.

"Well, the next interview session will be held after 5 to 6 months later. I guess till then you have to work with her only." Taehyung replied still doing his work.

"Ughh!" Jimin groaned in frustration. "Then what about swapping the employee?" He tried to play the last card, hoping that his this try will work.

Taehyung sighed and finally looked at Jimin who is sitting in front of him.

"Are you forgetting about contract?" Taehyung asked with a 'duh' look. 

"Then i should resign!!" He uttered getting his temperament high.

"Chim! Relax. You are the best Finance officer i ever crossed path. My company needs you. And why are you overeacting? Its not like our first time to handle such a bratty and snobby type of employees. And Ms. Lee Seems more immature rather than bratty to me. Means the behaviour she will get , she's gonna reflect it same to that person." Taehyung expressed his opinion.

"Are you taking her side now?" Jimin blurted with disbelief and a pinch of deceive..

"Have you forget your management studies? Oh how can i forget... you were really busy in flirting that time." Taehyung started taunting him.
"My point is.. she is your employee and you are her employer. You have to take control of her . okay. Now if you allow me can i do my work. Majesty." Taehyung joined his hands being all fed up with him.