«19»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 19 - Jensoo part-2 ○ ○ ○

There Jisoo and Jennie were talking about Jiya and here jiya was continuously sneezing.

"*acchoo* i swear  *acchii* to my name *acchoo* that someone is talk- *acchoo* talking bad about me behind my back." Jiya said while sneezing badly.

________

"Tae, i think to give our secretaries a day off for today.  To give them a day for shopping and packing for the business trip." Jimin said barging inside Taehyung's room.

They both are getting ready to leave for the office.

"Woah. May i know the reason why Thee Lord Park Jimin is showering so much kindness. Hm." Taehyung sarcastically said combing his hair.

"Well well. I'm always kind but no one acknowledges me." Jimin pouted acting sad. "But today, the reason for my kindness is Grandma." His small yet galactic eyes shone brightly like stars mentioning his Grandma.

"Is Grandma back from her world tour?" Taehyung asked tilting his head towards jimin.

"Yup. Apparently today her flight is going to land within a few hours. So i decided to take a half day." Jimin said cuddling himself on Taehyung's bed.

"So you are not even sure about it." Taehyung asked mockingly while spraying perfume on his cufflinks.

"It's not like that. So, can i get a half day?" Jimin asked smiling sheepishly.

"First of all, you are unofficially asking for leave for yourself and second of all you want to give holidays to our secretaries. I don't have any plans to go insolvent." Taehyung said raising his hand like surrendering.

"Don't worry tae. It's just for a day. And i will talk with Kang to handle our work." Jimin said. "And top of everything i also have to take revenge from him. He is always clingy to Jiya." Jimin muttered this under his breath.

"He is right. For one day kang can handle the works. At least for one day he won't be able to cling on miss kim." Taehyung also thought.

"Okay fine. Send both of them an e-mail of the day off. For today. But i have to go to the office, so I'm leaving now." Taehyung said and marched outside his room.

"Hey. Wait. Gimme a lift." Jimin too ran behind him.

________

Both jiya and jisoo got an email of the day off. Both of them were happy. But the problem is jiya keeps calling Jisoo. Jisoo looked at Jennie with pure hesitation.

Jisoo decided to stay with Jennie for the whole day and talk about the problem slash blunder slash rollercoaster of emotions she is feeling lately.

"What? Why don't you cut it?" Jennie asked.

"She will kill me." Jisoo uttered in fear.

"Hah. Unnie since when you are afraid of that squirrel? She can't even kill a dead mosquito and you are expecting she will kill you." Jennie said mocking the younger.

"You don't know about her anger. She ignored me for two straight days just because i took her lightly. Recently we got back together." Jisoo explained.

"So what! I'm not afraid of her unnie. Just switch off your phone and let's talk about you. You know tomorrow i have to fly to California, to sort a problem between two lovers. My assistant will be there so tomorrow i have to go." Jennie said laying lazily on the human size seven feet wide couch, in the living room.

"Ok fine." Jisoo said and switched off her phone and sat in front of Jennie on a single sitter sofa.

"So.." Jennie said keep her head on her palm for support.

"So?" Jisoo blurted by repeating her.

Jennie rolled her eyes at her idiotic behaviour.

"So start your love story unnie." She said in 'i-am-fed-up-with-you' tone.

"Hey wait wait.. what are you dreaming of huh? Here I'm in a dilemma because of the sudden change of feelings inside me, only for that certain person and you are naming it as a love story." She dramatically clenched two fingers as bunny ear at the sentence after conjunction.

Jennie again rolled her eyes and slammed her forehead with her palm, but decided not to push the buttons of the angry chu or else she will face the rage.

"Ok unnie.. tell me your problems.." Jennie calmly said this time, choosing the words properly.

"Hmm.. then listen.." Then Jisoo started narrating her story, how she was first disliking the CEO and then since that particular night when she got offer to resign, how she found the CEO sexy, the first dream of future with him, and other dreams, how she got excited when CEO calls her in his cabin, how she wants his eyes on her only, not on his bloody laptop, how she is becoming crazy because of him day by day, and all her feelings.

Jennie's mouth is agape getting all shocked at once. Well Love is a disease which once infect anyone then there isn't any remedy of it and Jennie is a specialist of Love. But what she didn't expected is Jisoo falling in love and that too deep that jisoo also dont know.

"Unnie. Are you stupid or pretending?" Jennie blunted.

"What did you say." Jisoo gasped as she was offended.

"I mean. Unnie whatever you are feeling or the feeling you are feeling, has only one name. And that is Love.
Unnie you are in love with your CEO kim." Jennie explained.

To say jisoo was shock will be an understatement. She was beyond shock. She didn't wanted to get caught in this feeling and now she is finding out she love someone? Then what about the promise she did with her julie unnie? She promised her that she will never fall in a trap called love but now she already in.

"No..  no no no way. I-i I can't, I can't jennie i cant." Jisoo is now shivering because suddenly all the past incidents started pestering in her mind. Her unnie's dead body which was found in her room. And everything.

Jennie rush towards her and hugged her. "Hey calm down jisoo. Please!!" Tears started breaming in jennie's eyes seeing Jisoo's condition, going worse.

She knows about jisoo and her family, and why she have phobia of falling in love. And now she is panicking.

"Stupid Jennie. You should have think before blunting directly. Now unnie is traumatized because of you." Jennie cursed herself in her mind, she thinks she is the reason of Jisoo's condition.

"Unnie please drink water." She gave water to the panicking jisoo.

"Jen. Please say whatever I'm feeling is just a mere attraction and nothing more. Please.." Jisoo started crying by now.

—-—-—-—

I'm stopping till here, meet you all in next chapter with the continuation of this.