«22»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 22 - Shopping Drama Part-2 ○ ○ ○

"Helpp! Help-" Grandma suddenly stopped screaming when someone pulled that leader's hair from back making that goon growled in pain like a sick wolf.

"Dont you know the meaning of consent." Someone said in a calm tone while gripping tight on his hair.

And he screamed like "Ahhuuahhhiimummmyyy" He is crying in pain.

"Now you remember your mummy! Huh! Where were you when she was  giving you lessons to be a good boy." Said the person and slapped him twice.

Jiwon was looking at the person in awe. She was really impressed!

"Hey! Leave him." One of the goon shouted. And reach towards the person to punch.

"You little girl. Think yourself brave huh!" Another one scoffed and marched towards her show casing his bulky body, like he is the powerful one.

This is the moment Jiya. It's time to make Jackie Chan proud on you. Just throw some punches to them just like you watched in the movie. Jiya said to herself.

That man came towards her, and stood in front of her keeping his hands on his waist like a sumo.

"Hey you little girl, we are warning you, either go from here or you will be kidnapped." He threatened her.

"You will kidnap me huh. It's like you mummy forgot to teach you all some lessons, but don't worry. When you will go home today, you will tell your mummy what lesson you learnt from Jiya teacher." Saying this jiya stood behind him and twist his one hand on his back making him wince in pain and shock with her speed.

Jiya's bag was fallen so jiwon picked that up.

She saw how younger girl was helping her bravely without caring about herself that she can get harm.

She is amused with the girl.

That goon whose hand is twisted by jiya also screamed.

They are not gymnastics person. They increased their bulky bodies with capsules and syringes, to scare people with their bulky bodies and rob them in the daylight.

They can't even bare the punches of Jiya.

Using all the fighting tactics which she learnt from her idol Jackie Chan, Jiya now finally dusted her hands sighing heavily.

"Losers." She muttered giving last glance to them before going towards Jiwon.

"Grandma. Are you hurt somewhere?" She asked in a soft tone.

Jiwon who was still amused came out of trance and replied to her.

"Oh no no dear.. I'm alright. Thank you for saving me." Jiwon said and grabbed her hands.

"What's your name brave girl?"

"I'm Jiya." Saying this she noticed it's going to be evening soon.

"Grandma is there anyone who will pick you up? Or shall i drop you home?" Jiya asked. Jiwon is still holding her hands.

"Oh yeah, my grandson is going to pick me. But don't know where that idiot is. Thank you once again dear, i don't know how i have helped myself from those goons."

Local cops came and arrested them already.

"Ah no need to worry grandma. You are all safe and sound now. And please, don't thank me. " Jiya said trying to free her hands.

"I think i should go now." Finally jiwon leave her hands.

"Ok, but only on one condition i will let you go." Jiwon said and stand on the way refraining jiya to go from there.