«10»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 10 - Flashback of past ○ ○ ○

"What had gotten in both of your heads?!!" Jisoo's mother yelled to both of them.

Their head hung low, knowing that they have crossed their limits but they dont have a piece of guilt for what they did to that bastard.

"You both have promised us!!" She shouted but within a second burst into tears grabbing her head.

All the elder there are silent and showing how much disappointed they are and Mrs. Kim continuously crying.

"Mumma! Please dont cry." Jisoo sniffled and kept her bruised hand on her shoulder.

"We already have lost our one child. Now we don't have any courage left to lose you both!!" Her father said.

"Mom! Dad! I'm sorry. We just losed our temper." Jiya said while crying.

"You are not a kid anymore jiya!! When you will behave like a grown up!!" Yejin shouted at her.

"Aunty. I was the one to start fight. The pain we all have still buried in our heart is already got recollected just by seeing his face.

What he did with Julie eonnie. I cant forget and i will never forget." Jisoo said between her sobs..

"We understand chu. We too are on same page as you. But let the law and order to decide his punishment. We will surely win this case one day!!" Jisoo father said.

"When uncle? The culprit is roaming freely on the road, partying around!! This is how law and order are punishing him?" Jiya asked in low yet hoarse voice, crying her heart out.

Mr. Kim look at mr. Lee and he understood his look, then he and yejin took Jiya to their house.

"Jisoo, i will handle your mumma. Now go and change." Her father ordered.

Jisoo got up feeling like drowning in a sea and went towards her room.

Jisoo!! Never believe in love baby!! Love gives you alot of pain!! And it make you loose your sane..

The last words by julie to her.. Remembering this closed her door and started crying for not being able to help her sister. For not being able to save her life!!

• Flashback —

Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee. Both are friends since childhood. After their marriage they decided to be each other's neighbour so that they can always live close to each other.

Mr. Kim have Two daughters. Elder daughter, Julie who is studying in University now, is 23 years old now and younger daughter Jisoo , who is a highschooler now, 14 years old.

Mr. Lee's daughter jiya is 13 year old.

Both the girls adores Julie alot. She is just like angel to them . Both the family also is grateful to have Julie as their daughter.

From telling them stories to helping them in their studies, Julie does everything for her lovely little sisters. This is why both the small girls are attached with her more than anyone.

She is their role model. Idol. An angel. For them.

One day, Julie revealed to both the families that she loves someone and she wants to introduce him to them , both the family happily agreed without any hesitation. They thought that their daughter wouldn't make any mistakes, specially to choose someone.

But they were wrong.

On the same day at evening Julie introduced Sameul to them. He behaved very nice to everyone. They approved him for julie. Jisoo and jiya were happy for their sister.

But the real game was playing only in his mind.

Samuel was 27 and was leading a café in front of julie's university. 

He is already married and pretended to love Julie because of her beauty. He just wanted to sleep with her. He tried to force her for that, but julie being all cultural made him lose his patience.

He then started to reveal his true colours. He sent his wife on a trip and called julie at his house and then again tried to force her but when julie slapped him for that he started doing domestic violence. He beat her ... a lot. With his leather belt and slapped too. And then he .. raped her.

Doing all this he informed her parents that she will stay over at his place, they were not agreeing but this clever hog make them. But at night when julie gained her consciousness she cried alot, regretting alot. She eloped from his place and told her both family everything, her whole body was bruised and the thing happened she got in trauma. For few days she was all broken, fragile, never wanted to leave her room. Jisoo and jiya who were small to understand anything were very tensed for their sister.

But seeing her condition, it hurts them too. Her keep saying Never fall in love.

Love only gives pain.

Every men are just a facade.

Never believe in someone.

Love is fake.

Men just know to play with your feelings and then hurt you.

This made an impact on their mind that whatever is happening with her is only because of love. They assured their eonnie that they wont believe anyone and trust anyone easily.

And few days later when julie and both the family got to know the true face of Samuel, julie couldn't bare that and .. she suicided.

This left both the family in agony, grief, devasted.

And the event made both of them –jisoo and jiya– to lose every faith from love.

_____

This chapter was only for you all to know what happened with both the leads to lose belief from love.

As i dont need to explain who will fall first in vsoo ship, you all are already smart for that.

P.s. read both the chapter. 9 and 10 to understand everything. As I'm posting on same day.

And i will be grateful to you all if you help me by promoting this book.
☺️