«29»

○○○ Chapter 29 - Business Trip ~ the start of new twist ○○○

Taehyung and Jimin were waiting outside the office building since past one hour but those two ladies was not ready to show up.

Taehyung who was in his car busy working on his laptop, not minding about anyone heard jimin scoffing irritated-ly and straightening his position since he was slouched on the seat.

"What the hell is this? Why are we even waiting for them?!" He nagged removing his sunglasses - a fashion diva's common weapon.

"Do you think i like waiting for someone? My time is money, which is so precious to me and i will waste it on mere employees!" Taehyung scoffed back, eyes not leaving his laptop.

"Then what is this?!" Jimin passed him bombastic side eye, scorning.

"I'm man of my words. If i had said they can come with us then I can't back off my words because of their impunctuality. Our secretarys are going out of order, and i guess i had already discussed about it. So the more minutes they will waste, the more workload they will get. So better count the minutes." Taehyung said shrugging making jimin snicker on the idea.

"Nice one bro!" He thumbs up going back to his phone resuming his game.

Another half an hour passed and still there is not a clue of anyone.

Oh, current time is 05:30 am!!!

These owls are waiting for them since 04:00am, outside the company's building. Workaholics never see time.
This is normal for them since they usually travel more early than this for business trip sometimes they get no sleep in 24 hours than also works like donkeys, means diligently.

Suddenly a car, which is like a cab stopped a few metres ahead of their car.

And two person came out and was paying the driver.

Huh, just two people?! But ain't there was message on jiya's phone saying that eunwoo was also gonna come. Jimin thought seeing two of them. But realising what he was thinking. Huh why do i care.

While Taehyung was aware that jisoo is there but still didn't raise his head.
According to him, if he will glance at her, glance will turn into stare and because of staring he might fall for her but what this boy don't know that is he is already fallen.

Some feelings are unsaid, and can develop at anytime with anyone.

Two ladies ran towards tae's car and knocked on their window. Since their attention was at them only they unlocked the car so that they could get in.

"I'm sorry sir i know we are late but our alarm clock-" Jisoo got cut off by Taehyung.

"If you are taking a responsibility that means you should be dedicated towards it. And about being late, your punishment is already decided." Taehyung rudely said and called, "Jimin." Who nodded and started saying.

"Ms kim and ms lee. You both are one and half hour late, that means you both have to work three hours extra. Over and out." Jimin said making it little bit dramatic and started the car.

While the two on backseat was aghast like they saw a ghost. All the sleepiness vanished and their face was like grim reaper. Eyes ridiculously wide, jaw dropped and pale face.

Jisoo and jiya started talking with eyes.

"Told ya didn't i?"

"Sooya please start to take a hold on your future husband. This is not fair."

"You know what, I shouldn't have said it to you. Stop calling future husband constantly."

"Why? Isn't he going to be?!"