«18»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 18 - Jensoo Part-1  ○ ○ ○

Both the lady's placed their orders and right now desperately waiting for the main course while munching starters.

"I know you since childhood, but you, never told me, why you admire Indian Food more than yourself? But today, you have to, tell me." Jisoo's mouth is full of Onion Fritters – (which is also one of the indian snacks) – but she still managed to say that.

While at the same time :

"Taehyungahh!!!" Jimin screamed, pre-announcing his arrival to the ravenette.

"Tada!!" He exclaimed and put the dishes on the table which was in his hand.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled seeing the dishes and his mouth was already watering.

But before he could start eating.

"After two weeks you finally had this an undeniable urge to eat this, but you mostly prefer Chole Bhature, then why now Paneer Masala and Butter Paratha?" Jimin asked settling himself on dining table to devour the food.

"Don't know but something in me said so." Taehyung said already starting eating, with hands.

"We live together since childhood but you never told me the reason, why you like Indian Food most in the world?" Jimin asked shoving paneer wrapped in Paratha in his mouth.

With Jiya and Jisoo:

"Please dont ask this question to me. I myself don't know about it." Jiya said and continued chewing her food. Their is placed now. "It's just an undeniable urge, and i don't have control on my tongue." She added.

Jimin and taehyung's side :

"Okay fine. So you want to know why i crave for Indian Food alot. Then listen. It's because My Mom was an Indian." Taehyung revealed the truth and jimin's face should be seen at that time. He was beyong shock or should I say never expected this.

"I mostly got Dad's genes, as dad was Korean and belongs to royal blood, that's why no one can identify me easily, that I'm half indian and half korean. Yeah but it's not same with Jiya. I mean.. when dad wants to marry my mom going against with his family - because they love each other more than anything. So my family finally decided to accept mom, but on one condition." Taehyung stopped saying.

"What condition?" Jimin impatiently asked.

"That she have to cut all connections with her country." Taehyung uttered, and took a deep breath thinking how much difficult it must be for his mother.

"What?!! I mean seriously what?!!" Jimin screamed getting shock no. 2
"Then what your mom did?" He asked.

Taehyung exhaled a deep breath. "As i said, both of them love each other more than anything and our family was kind of old thinking as my grandfather was ruling my birthplace that time. So my mother accepted all the conditions given by my grandmother. 'If she wants to marry the future king, she has to forget about her home country.' And everything was going smoothly until Jiya was in mother's womb." Taehyung again stopped and took a bite of his food and was chewing.

But jimin here wants to know everything.

'again Jiya. I think i should tell him about Jiya. That one Jiya is in our company itself.' Jimin thought.

"And why it's related with your sister? Again?" Jimin said rolling his eyes. He can't imagine Taehyung and jiya to be siblings, because if it happened then Taehyung will protect his sister at all cost. Even if he have to go against world.

"If you roll you eyes again while talking about my sister then I swear to your blond hair i will poke your eyes." Taehyung warned him.

Jimin looked at him in disbelief and was imagining his eyes getting poked by Taehyung.

"When Jiya was in mom's womb, i was three year old that time and i had seen how much mumma crave for Indian food, but because of the condition she didn't tell anyone about it, but dad do fulfill mumma's cravings, he himself learnt cooking indian foods and hide it with everyone in the mansion and feed mumma. Ofcourse i have also tasted at time and i swear jim, the food is heaven. That time three of us knew that the baby going to be most mischievous and naughty, stubborn too. As because of her mom broke her promise but dad didn't mind at all.

Actually he was happy, as he thinks that the baby reunited her mother with her home country." Taehyung described with utmost love in his eyes – emotions decided to flow from his eyes.

Jimin's eyes was also teared up. No reasons. He felt this too emotional.

"And after Jiya was born, we started living in an apartment and left that mansion. When she turned 1, that naughty little girl wasn't ready to eat anything beside indian food. And i know wherever my babysister is, she will be craving for these delicious foods." Taehyung said and wipe tears off his eyes.

'Crave for indian food? Idea!' Jimin thought of an idea to test either this office jiya is in actual Taehyung's sister or not.

And then eating their dinner both of them slept in Taehyung's apartment. Jimin already reserved a room for himself. The best one.

________

Next morning:

6:00 am.

"Where is she? Her flight is also landed." Jisoo muttered walking back and forth at airport. Early in the morning jisoo came to pick jennie without telling anyone, if she did then it won't be difficult for Jiya to find it out and right now she has to hide it with her.

"Eonniieee!!!" Someone screamed and threw herself on jisoo. Jisoo stumbled a little but was quick to hug the other brunette back.

"I missed you soo muchhh!!" Jennie said crushing jisoo with her bear hug.

"Yeah yeah.. I'm the thing who can make anyone fall for me then miss me. Now leave me if you are not planning to suffocate me in your hug." Jisoo uttered tapping her should to leave.

Jennie nervously laughed and finally retracted from hug and jisoo was able to inhale the life, that is oxygen.

"Now unnie tell me about your Dreamboy, the thief of your heart, your Romeo, your Ranjha." Said the super excited jennie.

"What are you blabbering? Shut up and let's go to your apartment and at evening we will talk. I have office today." Jisoo shushed her and drag her out of airport.

"But why unnie. Why at evening? You know I'm dying to know the king who conquered and captured your heart." Jennie whined.

"No means no. At evening means at evening and at that time we will get alot of time, you are the one who said don't bring that monkey without tail so now bear with my condition." Jisoo uttered shoving both of them in the cab.

"Fine " jennie pouted as she cant do everything. She is no one to change jisoo's words. Either no one can. This brunette is too stubborn to be true. But now one person can.

The king of her heart.