«23»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 23 -  Planning of dates ○ ○ ○

"Ahh please – haha – leave me – I'm sorry–" Jisoo said struggling to get off from jiya's grip as that bear is tickling her.

"Ok ok if you want me to leave you  then tell me honestly where were you?"

Jennie said not to tell this bear about our meeting. What should i say now? Jisoo was thinking when she felt curious gaze who is still waiting for an answer.

Jisoo opened her mouth but then got cut off by the sudden voice.

"JIYA!!" Jiya's mother call her from porch of their house. And jisoo thanked her million of times.

"You should go jiya. We have to work tomorrow, right?" Jisoo uttered and took hurried steps towards her bungalow.

"Wait." Jiya stopped her and jisoo bit her lips squeezing her eyes shut tight thinking she got caught but, "take all this shopping bags with you. I can't let mumma know that I was on shopping instead of presenting on date. And yeah, there are clothes for you too in those 3rd and 4th bag and in 5th on there are formal wears of yours as we are going on a trip." Jisoo immediately took the bags and ran inside of the house thinking she might spill truth if she stay there any more.

It's normal for them to buy each other's stuff as they already aware of other's size.

"Oh lord please save me." Jiya prayed her angels but no one can save us from mumma.

She went inside her house ready to utter the excuses she made until her eyes got laid on someone.

"Eunwoo!?" She got confused with his presence.

"Jiya eunwoo was here since you left. Where were you till now?" Yejin asked making jiya nervous.

She shut her eyes and started spilling whatever because she could feel her mother's dangerous gaze.

"M-mom i went for shopping for my business trip!!" She spilled in one but realising what she said, she bit her lips and opened her eyes to see her mother's rageful face but met with brightening one, which indeed dumbstruck her.

"Great. Well eunwoo was here because i called him to tell about this topic only." Jiya was looking at her mother with an uninterested and unbothered look and sat on the couch beside her dad, opening the water bottle to drink.

"Eunwoo is also going with you. On the business trip." Yejin said making jiya choke on water.

"WHAT!!!" Jiya mentally screamed because she don't have guts to scream infront of her mother. While eunwoo internally smirked thinking his plan is going on track.

"Yeah. The more you both will stay together, the more you will understand each other and after all you both are going to marry each other."

"I will definitely not marry him mother. Why don't you understand!!" Jiya nagged in her mind again.

____

Jisoo slouched lazily on her bed thinking about today. She can feel innumerable of things going on in her mind and heart which is making her feeling giddy.

Well this is the feeling of love she is expressing. There is only one face which have captured her heart, mind and soul. She couldn't stop thinking about him with that constant smile on her face which is not ready to decrease or disappear.

Love can make anyone seem insane, and same is happening with this brunette.

"I'm in love. I'm in love. I'M IN LOVE!!!! Yes it's true." Jisoo screamed in ecstasy and euphoria.