«5»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 5 - Office Drama Part-2  ○ ○ ○

"How did you know – that – they are the one?"

Jiya asked while grasping breath as she ran to save her life. Literally, saving her life.

"What do you think i was doing on my phone?" Jisoo smirked.

"At least you should have told me or stopped me!!" Jiya whined.

"Why would i – when I get to see and gonna see a drama" Jisoo smiled mischievously.

"You are so evil." Jiya pouted.

"I know." Jisoo shrugged nonchalantly at her remark. Continuing strolling towards the HR department.

Jiya whined more . "Ahh! Mean too." Stepping along with her.

"I am." She smiled teasingly which made jiya huff. And she took silence as the best weapon. And they entered in the department with discipline and then leaded towards manager's cabin by front desk employee.

"So Miss Jisoo, and miss Jiya. That's all you have to work. It will be an honour to work with you both." HR manager said with a professional smile plaster on his face and shook hand with two of them.

"Same here sir." Ravenette and brunette uttered.

"Ah no. Your position is higher than me. So call me by my name, please." He requested with fear evident on his face. But why? "Its Kang."

"But sir you are our senior. It will be disrespectful to call you by your name." Jisoo neglected him politely.

Jiya who glanced either of them one by one, finally opened her mouth or else they will stuck on – Sir,Mam.. –

"Why dont we became friends?" She blurted out gaining the expected attention. She smiled at their confused expressions..

"By this - we wont hesitate to call you by your name and you also can relax." Fluttering her shining eyes she shared her idea – expecting praises. But got nothing.

"Great. So friends." Hazel head, Manager forwarded his hand for friendship.

"Friends." Jisoo shook gladly.

Going out of his cabin – Jisoo stopped jiya.

"Why are you so eager to shove your flag of friendship everywhere? – Not like I'm complaining – but – We also have to pay attention to the work." Jisoo asked being suspicious, as she knows something is going on jiya's mind.

"Whats the problem? And if we are getting befriend with the employees here then its a good thing right? We wont face any problem you know. Like employees torturing and creating problems for newbie in company." Jiya answered wisely and grinned diverting her gaze from jisoo. Well she has a point.

But jisoo narrowed her eyes looking at her – with something-is-fishy eyes. Because jiya's grin looks really suspicious and who will know her better than jisoo.

"You better–"

"A-ah we are getting late." Jiya cut off jisoo, nervously because she knows – if any further minute she stood there with her then jisoo will surely find out the truth,which she dont want to let it out. At least not for now.

Then both of them went in their cabins. Arranging the schedules for their boss.

Brunette came out of her cabin and adjusted her glasses – making her way towards Ceo's cabin, confidently. But this confidence is gonna fade soon~