«11»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 11 -  Calmness before storm ○ ○ ○

Jiya sneakily entered the small bungalow, knowing every way properly that's why darkness wasn't bothering her.

She – like an experienced thief– climbed stairs and got in the room.

When she locked that door, jisoo flinched on her bed.

Her eyes are all puffy and red because she still is crying.

"Idiot. Should have informed me na. Before barging." Jisoo snapped still crying.

Jiya looked at her, she is also crying. Ravenette ran towards the bed and literally jumped on her.

"Why??! Why he have to show up?? Now mom dad, aunty uncle. Everyone is upset with us." Jiya quivered in her arms.

After julie, jisoo is elder. So she always takes care of jiya like the little sister she is.

Jisoo strokes her hair and caresses her back, aimlessly looking at a particular direction.

"Don't worry. They wont be upset with us for long." She assured.

"But sooya. That freak!" Jiya sniffled raising her head to look at jisoo.

"Even though mom and dad dont want to take law in their hands, but i will make sure to give justice to my eonnie." Jisoo said determiningly.

"She is mine too." Jiya pouted, on which jisoo smiled and said. "Yeah yours too."

Jiya retract herself from the hug, "But sooya, what we will do? As far as i remember both dad already sent him jail after unni-.., but I don't understand how he freed from there?" Jiya asked.

"Isn't it obvious? When you have money, you can do anything. That's what he did. But he did biggest mistake coming back here. I will handle it on my own way." Jisoo said glaring at the particular space on wall.

Jiya who was looking at her excitedly asked, "Are you gonna hire goons to kill him or gonna fire him with riffle? DISHKYAUN!!" Imitating bullet firing, while naughtiness glinting in her eyes.

Jisoo chuckled and lightly slapped on the other's forehead. "Stupid." Jiya giggled on that, finally she made jisoo laugh.

And they continued their talks, god knows what they are talking about since morning unstoppably.
Both of them remembered something.

Then jiya went to grab first aid which is kept in jisoo's wardrobe, adjacent to bed. When her hand accidentally hit the plank, she whimpered in pain.

"Ouch!!" And hold her hand only to see what happened to her hand.

"Sooya!!" She started crying.

Jisoo ran towards her and asked. "What happened jiu?" And then she also noticed her hand.

"Omo!! We are doomed." Jisoo whispered seeing Jiya's injury.

Her injury only happened to be increased.

Jisoo immediately did first aid to both of their hands, palms, knuckles, which got bruised because slapping, punching and beating — a gorilla stinky bitch and donkey's unwashed ass.

"I think we have to visit to doctor tomorrow. You will be okay." Jisoo warmly said to jiya.

____

You should die!!

You dont deserve a life KIM TAEHYUNG..

I will definitely kill you!!

You are a bloody filthy murderer!!

Taehyung shivered and quivered in his sleep. Sweat beads already formed on his forehead. His plumpy lips were  quivering too and keep saying. " NO!! NO!!" in his sleep.

He then found himself in his home. There he saw a masked man brutally killing his both the parents.

Taehyung was seeing this all while hiding in the cupboard and his little sister is in his arms. She was crying miserably and asking her brother what is happening, why someone is killing their parents. But he covered her mouth, knew that criminal will not leave them too.

But suddenly that cupboard door flungly opened and that masked man criminal smiled creeping to them.

He then snatched his baby sister from him and was going to stab that knife in her.

"JIYA!!!" Taehyung abruptly opened his eyes, taking his baby sister's name but found himself on his bed and in his room.

Why this nightmares are not leaving him? And today, after many months he saw this nightmare.

It is not just nightmares. It is really happened with him, which is haunting him every night with nightmares.

"I know jiya. I know that you are alive. And i promise naughty bear.. i will gave my everything to find you.." He determiningly said and got up to get fresh.

_____

The Air in Kim industries is very calm today. The whole environment is silent today. It was a normal and usual thing – until some(two) came here.

Today this peace and silence seems creepy and horrifying to both blond and ravenette.

Why not? When their secretaries are acting weird today.

Taehyung sneakily was frequently peeking on the laptop where cctv footage of her cabin is open, while working on his other desktop.

It's already afternoon, and it's almost 57th time when he did this.

Today both the lady's were unreasonably quite. Taehyung was shock and is still not recovered with it.

Today jisoo came, wished him, recite his schedule and then back to her work. No back reply, no sarcastic comments and no internal cursing – he can read her mind tho.

No vampire or other powers, just a degree in psychology is needed.

Her calm and quiet side is unknowingly disturbing him, a lot. He really likes to quarrel with her, debate with her – that's why i guess.

Same here with jimin, he purposely ordered Jiya to make coffee for him in a fraction of every hours and without any complain she did that.

He made her clean his cabin and rearrange the files of previous years and without any grumble she did that.

Now this won't horrify them so what will?

Both of the lads had decided to use their Superior card on their secretaries, but they didn't even get chance to open their card.

Taehyung also decided to try what jimin was doing. He also decided to annoy her, but this not always comes good, right?

"Miss Kim. I would like to have black coffee with nut cookies." He ordered the brunette .