«8»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 8 - Secsy Secsy Secsy ○ ○ ○

"Now you will work in front of me. As ms. Lee is injured so you have to complete the rest of the files." Taehyung declared sitting on his Ceo's chair.

For jisoo, he is looking no less than a devil sitting on his throne of hell. She mentally rolled her eyes but had a apologetic look on her face, which is also doing work on taehyung, maybe?

"You better dont play victim card! I also wont mind if you take whole night to complete this. But Infront. Of . Me." Taehyung pressurized his each word later. And swivelled himself with chair which only increase Jisoo's irritation.

"Fine!" She blurted in irritation and grumpily stomped her foot with scrunchy red face, she sat on the couch with the files already there.

Taehyung smirked in victory yet again. And continued to do his work.
Jisoo also started to do her work.

There is a needle drop silence in whole office room. Only the noise of fingers tapping on keyboard abruptly were echoing and then fading. No one want to talk to each other.

After 15 minutes ~

Jisoo felt thirsty so she let her eyes to roam around in the room but laptop.
Firstly she crackled all her fingers and let out a satisfactory smile like - finally the burden of whole world left her shoulders.

Her smile freezed when her eyes landed on the ethereal figure, continuously working without giving any kind of attention to the other, like she never existed

Her smile freezed when her eyes landed on the ethereal figure, continuously working without giving any kind of attention to the other, like she never existed. But that's not the point her. The point is - jisoo thirst can't help but increased seeing him working like that.

There isn't any lights on in the office other than table lamp on both of those tables. The laptop's screenlight illuminating his face, those plumpy lips suddenly looking so delicious strawberry which she badly wanna bite right away. Those specs suddenly looking so hot and sexy on him which is only increases the body temperature of her.

W-what jisoo? What are you thinking? FUCKING TAKE OFF YOUR EYES FROM HIM!!! She mentally screamed but stared without blinking her eyes at him. She wants to run away, so that those weird feelings in her keep increasing seeing her deadly ethereal CEO - would go away. But the brunette felt her knees go all weak like someone have inject numbing medicine in her.