Chapter 3: The chaotic crash

Irisha

"Rishit, switch the tv back to Ishqbaaz." I gritted my teeth, throwing him a glare and he has the audacity to ignore me.

"Rishit baby, switch it back." I sweetly said as he glanced at me and focused his attention back on the television.

"Do you want to die?" My voice boomed in our Drawing room as I lunged at him for the remote.

"Isha, that show is four years old already, peecha chor de uska." (Leave it behind) He casually tossed the remote to his other hand as I glared at him knowing very well that it was impossible to take the remote from him by hook but I was all fit to take it by crook.

"Oh accha, and your 2011 cricket match highlights are suddenly live. Ain't they?" He innocently gazed at me giving me a nod as I attempted to sneakily take the remote from him but he already saw it coming and stood up on the couch on his knees, moving his hand away from me.

"Whatever give me the remote!" I glared at him.

"Why should I?" He raised his eyebrows while that annoying smirk creeping up on his face.

"Because I am older." I have him a proud look.

"And I am taller." He spoke, that annoying smirk growing more as I gritted my teeth at him.

Why the hell is he so tall?

"You are so annoying." I grumbled throwing a pillow at him which he effortlessly dodged making me even more annoyed.

"This obsession of yours is unhealthy!" I gritted my teeth gesturing at the cricket highlights going on the television.

"Look who is talking!" He chuckled doing the famous Shivay Singh Oberoi's hair thing as I threw another pillow at him.

"You can't even copy him properly." I faintly smirked effortlessly moving my hands through my hairs just like he does in my favorite show.

"Yeah whatever!" He mumbled as I innocently gazed up at him and blinked my eyes. He surely saw it coming as he jumped on the other side of the couch ready to run for his life but it was already too late, I had picked up the glass of water and threw it directly on his face.

His mouth opened and closed like a fish caught in air as he finally looked up, giving me a smile, seemingly too sweet for my own good and gently kept the remote on the couch.

And the world wat III was approaching.

"Isha run." He literally growled while I looked at him in horror and literally climbed on the couch jumping to the other side.

"Rishit, chachu aa gae!" (Rishit, chachi is here) I screamed looking towards the door as he glared at me, both of us knowing very well, none of our parents were going to be home anytime soon.

Riya Di was in the kitchen cooking food for us. She was supposed to look after us because our parents didn't trust me and Rishit enough to leave the house in our hands and I could quote understand them right now. Anika was with her giving her company.

"Rishit baby, I would bake you your favourite cookies. Come-on that was so not intentional." I give him my best puppy eyes.

He chased me in the whole drawing room throwing pillows at me which I somehow managed to dodge.

We were being careful in not making a mess but the torn pillows and the replaced stuffs were proving to be a disaster.

"Oh really? Let me just get you 'Your favorite gazar ka halwa with poison' No?" He faced me, pouring water in the empty glass as he cornered me towards the television.