Chapter 31: The reception

Irisha

"Do I really look okay?" I asked turning away from the mirror and facing the girls.

I was wearing the most beautiful Saree designed by Shraddha bhabhi. My hairs tied in a bun and I was wearing a beautiful set of jewellery that matched my Saree. It had intricate design of flowers and it was hand made, it literally took days to be completed.

"Darling you kinda look like my first love," Arya dramatically voiced out as a I giggled.

I was wearing the bangles Veer got for me. He actually really surprised us because he didn't just buy bangles, it was more like he brought all the bangles in the shop and when Badi ma asked why brought so many he said he didn't know the colour of my dress so he brought it in every colour the shopkeeper had in his shop.

Sia bhabhi came towards me and did the evil eyes off gesture with her hand and said with a smile, "You look absolutely stunning baby."

"Thankyou bhabhi," I smiled at her and they all matched my expression.

"And you all look the prettiest as well." She said turning to look at others as I nodded.

"Not more than you," We all said at the same time as she looked at us shyly.

"Hm hm, Ansh will really faint if he were to see you right now." Shraddha bhabhi added looking at her with a teasing glint in her eyes as she raised her eyebrows at her, "As if Shaurya won't be the same if he were to see my sweetheart."

"Who said I will faint? I can't just look away from you for that long." Ansh bhaiya said stepping inside the room.

I awed at the way he was looking at Sia bhabhi and then he glanced at me, "Awe you look the prettiest."

"A little less than my Darpan but that's okay." He whispered making Sia bhabhi blush as I smiled at him.

"Alright Darpan let's go downstairs. The guests are waiting." He smiled offering his hand which Sia bhabhi gladly took and then he looked at the others, "Princess will you make sure to bring the star of the night downstairs?"

Jyeshtha gave him a subtle nod after which Bhaiya and bhabhi left followed by Ishika because Rakshit was calling her.

Scarlett and Aiden has already went downstairs because one of her very good friend and Aiden's business partner was coming especially for our reception as they couldn't make it to the wedding.

I, Arya and Jyeshtha were waiting for someone to call us and thank god Yug finally came.

"Let's go down girls, shall we?" He asked offering his hand to Jyeshtha which she gladly took with a smile and he dropped a kiss on her cheeks, "I swear, aisa lg rha hai Mano chand jameen par hi aa gya."

"Aap bhi kuch Kam kahar nhi dha rhe Captain." She whispered trying to hide her blush.

"Vaise to Veer ko aana chahiye tha lene par tumhe to pata hai wo nalayak hai. Choro use, aaj to vaise bhi sbki nazre aap par hogi aur Veer ki nazre un sb par." He joked as I passed them a smile and followed them downstairs.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me, the lights have been switched off and I am the focus of everyone's attention right now. Yug and Jyeshtha descended the stairs first and then Arya after saying a few words of 'Don't be nervous'

I took a deep breath, someone was standing at the end of the stairs, I couldn't make out his face because of the dimmed lights but that someone was my husband and I was sure of it.

I held my head high and with a beautiful smile on my face gracefully descended the stairs.

Veer gave me his hand and as I looked up I was frozen. He looked so etheral, and our dresses are matching.