Chapter 9: The wrong way home

Irisha

"Excuse me! Can I know where is Mr. Harsh vardhan Mehra's house?" The guy asked as soon as he got out of his luxurious car and spotted me. He looked smoking hot. Ofhoo Isha control or you will make a fool out of yourself. Why does he have to be 6 feet tall anyway!

He was continuously looking at my face - nah, not checking me out but expecting an answer as he looked around the uneven road in disgust. Huh! Rich brat! He looks like one with that Rolex watch. Ugh! Stop eyeing him Isha!

We lived in the middle class colony of Jaipur so anyone who drives a fancy car like his was usually to find it really low class.

"Hello! Excuse me?" He was now flashing his hand in front of me as I blinked my eyes at him opening and closing my mouth like a fish. "Mr. Harsh Vardhan Mehra?" Wait! That name sounds familiar and so does this man.

Have we met somewhere? Probably never.

'Ofcourse dumbhead, he is asking about your Dad!' My conscience rebuked me as I controlled the urge to roll my eyes at myself in front of him.

The stranger paused for a second and then asked, "Does he live around here?" His voice - I have definately heard it before. Why did I feel like his aura was completely overshadowing mine. He just - he just looked so different than me, like - like his eyes could drown me in. Uh! Way to be dramatic.

Oh! Wait he is asking about my Dad, Is he.. ? I glanced behind him in his car but the glasses were tinted. Ofcourse rich people.

"What are you doing?" He asked rather irritated this time, "I was checking if you are alone." I blurted out without thinking still trying to focus on the window glass in case I somehow am able to look across it.

"I actually have my badi ma and bade papa with me. They just returned from newyork so if you could please help us." His eyes strangely softened at their mention as he glanced back at them. I noticed one thing his tone was almost a request that too so that his parents won't be troubled.

Though one more thing stuck in my mind before I could show them the way to our house. I realised I had guessed right. They were from my sister's to be wedding's to be groom with his family who came to see her even though she clearly told our Parents that she didn't want to marry yet.

Woahh! Dad really have a good choice! Di should just marry him.

Before I could feel bad for my sister, an idea clicked my mind and I actually felt bad for the stranger and his parents. But he is really hot! Should I just get di married to him? It will be such a flex to have the hottest jiju in front of my friends. But so bad! Di don't want to marry him, Ugh! He is really hot though.

Those eyes definitely look familiar.

I sighed knowing what I was doing wasn't right, but he looked rich and he had a car and I was only going to send him back to the way he came so it's not that of a bad thing. Right?

"Miss..." he interrupted me once again, this time looking really irritated.

I clutched my hands behind me tightly so that I won't just give myself away, although I wasn't really worried about that, I can literally lie to you looking in your eyes, "Uh! Are you by any chance asking about Major Harsh vardhan Mehra. The one who was in army?" I asked pretending to think about something as his expression finally changed to relax and he nodded, "Oh! I am, I mean I am so sorry." I gulped inaudible as he looked at me confused.

"I mean, what I mean is.." he looked at me weirdly as I bit my tongue, Jeez! Isha, you are so gonna fail at scamming someone. Come-on be a little brave.

I cleared my throat, faking a cough. Remember you are doing this for your di. Now relax and rock.

"You confused me because Major Harsh vardhan Mehra's house is not around here!" I spoke in a single breath and inwardly patted myself as the guy intimidated me.