Chapter 22: My victory is all yours

Very important,

So as you all are already aware, my boards are almost over and once they are over I will be very quick with the updates and finish the book as soon as I can. (I am already updating as promised cause I'd the chapters ready.

This one took me a lot of time and caused me a alot of contemplation?

Is this going how I planned?
Does the plot development makes sense?
Will my readers like the chapter?
Will the chapter give them butterflies and leave them craving for more?
Am I doing good as a writer?

The truth is I don't really know but I am trying my best so thay counts. Right?

Also you all can read the second book 'Apricity' on scrollstack for free.

'Falling like snow' on wattpad

That will be all, Thankyou.

⭑⚝🪐༘⋆。˚
Veer

As I watched the cars lining up in front of our mansion, anticipation swirled within me. We were leaving for the Hotel already since all the functions will be held there only.

The wedding was to be held at 'Fairmont' one of the most exquisite and beautiful palaces in Jaipur owned by us - The Raichands.

The Blackwoods and Ashfords had already came to India and were coming to the palace with us only. With the soft hum of luxury cars and the occasional rev of a sleek sports car, the air crackled with excitement.

Ishika stayed back in Udaipur because she had some thing to take care of and Rani sa and Raja sa offered to host her at the Royal palace since they already knew her as she had already visited them once so she will come with them to the palace directly.

The guests will directly join us at the palace. It was barely a 40 minutes ride from here.

I approached Badi ma, her elegant demeanor radiating calmness amidst the bustling staff, "Badi ma," I gently called her.

She turned to face me, her eyes softening with affection. "Veer?" she asked, her voice filled with warmth.

Badi ma was the most excited and happiest for my marriage. It was like a dream come true to her. The idea of me settling down, it was like she had finally managed to gift me a permanant smile and I guess she did.

I hesitated for a moment before plunging into my request. "Can she come with me?" I asked, my heart pounding with anticipation.

"Who?" Badi ma questioned with a confused look as she followed my line of vision.

I noticed her looking at Irisha and instantly looked somewhere else as she faced me with a knowing smile, "Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"Nhi badi ma aap bolo na please?" I tried to say it with as much cuteness as I could muster as she assesses my begging self.

"What would I say?" She asked trying to hide her smile as I gave her my best puppy eyes.

"Something like she will get bored with you elders and if she comes with me we both will get more time to get to know each other?" I stated more like asked as she shook her head at me.