Prologue♡

"Meri kitabon mein mehekte huye Gulaab si yaad ho tum, Meri Tanhaayi ke andhere aasman ka Chand ho tum"  He said.
(You are my memory like a fragrant rose in my books, you are the moon in the dark sky of my loneliness.)

He was staring at me while blinking continuously. "What?" .... Is he going to propose me?? OMG! Even though I don't know him but he is Handsome So I'm definitely going to say Ye–

"Uhmm...Sorry! I was randomly saying all that.."  Waitttt- What?? He left without saying anything further. Atleast He should wait for my reaction!

He was way too much nervous. What he was thinking even? I'm not a Ghost or Something that he was sweating so much Dude. I scoffed to myself, "Weirdo!"

"Do you know we are having a new student?" Nandini asserted. Nandini Malhotra, my Bestie since 1st Class and Now we are in 10th.

Today is our first day as 10th graders and were chatting randomly in the class when she came up with this topic.

"Maybe a bad boy."  I shrugged at her. "C'mon not all the Boys are same Aru."  Aru! It's my nickname given by her.

"I know. Not all the Boys are Same but Eventually They will make us feel like that they are no different."  She narrowed her eyes on my Statement.

What? I only like BTS, My Fictional Boyfriends and some Korean, Chinese or Thai Actors. They are the Total Standards.😌 The Boy I met in corridor is an Exception. Hehe

"Attention Everyone! We have a New Student. I hope you all become good friends"  Said the Teacher. She turned towards the door and I followed her gaze.

WHAT?? No way!!
He is the same guy I met in corridor... Is he going to be in same section as mine???

"Hii..Myself RuvitSo his name is Ruvit? Well Unique as him! Am I drooling? Uff Aridhi Agarwal get back at your senses.

"Ruvit, you can sit with Dhruv at the Last second Bench of 3rd row."  Ruvit made it's way towards Dhruv.

"Dhruv was enough Handsome to make girls fall for him and now this Ruvit" ... "He surely is hot"  I heard some girls speaking.

My gaze went upon Nandini who was red and I know the Reason very well. "Gurl, Don't blush too hard."  I teased.

"It's all because of your Jiju. Ask him to not flirt with me in between classes"  (Jiju: Brother-in-law). I smiled while looking back at Dhruv. It's been a month since Nandini and Dhruv started dating. 🤭

Not gonna lie but he surely is treating her very well. As long as she is happy, I don't have any problem.

"Baby!! Listen to me atleast"  I heard Dhruv saying this to Nandini who was not looking Normal.

"It's Paining Dhruv!!"  Brother-in-law needs to understand that Nandini can be anything but normal on her Periods. Lol!

When both were busy in their own world, my eyes went up to the person sitting alone on a bench...Yes! Him! Ruvit!

I don't know how to say this but I wanna talk to him about today's morning but don't know how should I start!? I will make fun of myself.

"Hey Saali-sa"  (Saali: Sister-in-law). I looked behind to see Dhruv and Nandini holding hands. Interesting! He knows how to Comfort her.

I hummed at him when He gestured me to follow him. I did and soon I realised that We were walking towards Ruvit!!!

Ruvit was already looking in our direction. Specially Mine! His gaze.. I can feel my cheeks getting heat up.

"Ruvit!! Meet my girlfriend Nandini"  Nandini bid him a Hello but he simply noded.

"And this is my mischievous sister-in-law who is no less than my own sister, Aridhi!"  Should I say Hello? Oh God!! I'm dieing out of embarrassment.

"Hii.. Aridhi!"  I was surprised for a moment but maintained my composure. His voice!!! Ahh!! So Angelic. I can't believe He is the same person I met in Morning. At that time, I didn't heard his voice clearly as I was lost in his Beauty.

"A-Aridhi?"  I came out from my Delulu world when I heard Nandini calling out my name. Oh yeah He said Hii to me

"Yeah..Hello Ruvit!"  I smiled.

"Already in Love?"  I heard Dhruv whispering to me while smirking. What Love!? It's Nothing like that!! Huh.. I will never fall in Love.

"Never Ever"  I said firmly.

~•~

So How was it?

Do tell me in the Comments about your views for the Story!