•| 8 |•

"Heaven isn't a Place you go to when you die, It's inside the person that's worthy dying for

"Heaven isn't a Place you go to when you die, It's inside the person that's worthy dying for." I am reading 'Hunting Adeline' by Hd Carlton.

It's so Amazing!! God just give me one Zade Meadows.

I blushed at my thoughts. Why I am suddenly thinking of Ruvit!?

God I'm going crazy because of this boy. I still remember the day I met him.

How we used to fight, tease each other and many more.

I closed the book and kept it on my table. I walked towards the glass window of my cabin.

It was raining. So I immediately averted my gaze from the glass window as rain hold that painful part of my Life which I don't want to remember.

I feel suffocated.

"I Loved you so much but you left me alone in this cruel world." Tears left my eyes as I saw his photo on my Phone.

Although I have a Family, A Loving Family. Sweet Mom Dad, A Caring Elder Brother and an annoying younger brother.

But still I feel empty without you. What's the point of earning so much money when I can't have you in my Life.

"How ironic!? Gifted with the power of speech yet cannot find words how to describe you!" A chill ran down my spine.

I turned back to look at the source of voice but there was none.

I was just taking a walk in the Park after rain stopped. I tried every way to not cry but ended up missing him again.

I knew it what rain brings. Joy and happiness for others but pain and past for me.

And now this sudden voice. One Minute, it felt familiar!?

My eyes roamed here and there in the Park until My eyes fell on the guy who was standing behind a tree.

I walked towards him and I was way too much shocked to react.

"Surprise!!!" The guy came in my view and his name went out from my mouth in form of a mere whisper "Ishir.."

Ishir Khurana, Who was just my Business Partner I met in USA. He is also from India (Mumbai). We became very close friends in just a year.

"I didn't knew you were in Delhi" I said with a Smile.

"I just came yesterday. Guess Why?" Richard smiled back at me.

"Wae??"

"Wae?? You are still the same Aridhi Agarwal I met" He chuckled.

Wae is a Korean word which means Why. So I use Wae instead of Why. There are many other words which I use in my own style.

"Okey coming to the point, I got to know you are back. So just wanted to meet you!!" Ishir said.

"You have just called me!?" He had given me a call before coming here. I got scared for a Minute.

"I Wanted to give you a Surprise Aru!!" Ishir came close to me for a Hug.

I hugged him back. It's been a long time since we two met.

"Also, it was raining so you must have cried" Ishir asked me. He understands me well and ofcourse He knows about My past.

I nodded at him while breaking the hug. Actually my past is related to My Grandfather. I Love him very much.

But He died in a car accident. And it was raining at that time. If you have watched 'Business Proposal' kdrama you can coorelate my situation with Kang Tae Moo.

My condition is same as him when it rains and that's why I hate rainy seasons.

He was the Most Important person in My Life. It was his Dream to make me a Business Lady.

Whenever it rains, it reminds me of My Grandfather. And eventually I cried while missing him.

"Babe!!" I heard a familiar voice on which I turned to take a look at. And there, he was standing. I blushed at what he just called me and his sudden appearance.

Everything was fine until we saw Grandma lying unconscious while she was aching with pain

Bhai immediately ran towards her. Amd that girl, Ananya, after seeing Bhai stood up from her seat.

Bhai sat beside her and kept her head on his lap. Meanwhile Maa Papa and Rishika encircled them.

It's true that Dramas and Arguments are common in this house but it's not because we hate each other. It's just our anger issues.

Bhai and me are short tempered. So we easily get angry whenever Grandma behaves like this.

No matter how Grandma is but no one can change the fact that she loves us the most.

And if she arranged my marriage with this girl then also, she have thought about me and my good. But she also knows that I don't have any interest in Girls.

If she had arranged Aridhi for me, I would marry her without any problem or hesitation.

But she arranged a Bitch. Who would like to marry such a girl??

Bhai and Papa made their way to the Hospital.

"I'm going too!!" I said to Maa on which she nodded at me.

I don't know what is going to happen now but it's only Maa, Rishika and Ananya left in the house.

I took the keys of my car and walked outside the house. I unlocked the car and sat inside it. I started the car and made my way behind Bhai's car.

I was driving on an average speed until Aridhi came in my view.

Wth!? I immediately pressed on the breaks and parked my car aside.

I Love you Grandma but Aridhi is important too. So Sorry!

I quickly got out from the car and made my way inside the car where Aridhi was standing with a guy.

Is he trying to harm her?

"Babe!!" I called out for Aridhi to tell this guy about whom she belongs to.

Aridhi turned to look at me. And there, She was blushing.

Her bracelet was Shining and mine too, with a rare reflection.

Meanwhile that guy was looking at me with a Shocked Expression.

~•~

Don't worry Grandma is not going to die soon🤭🤫

Also, Possesive side of Ruvit would be shown in next chapter 🫠