•| 6 |•

She is so Cute

She is so Cute. I laid on my Bed with a Smile on My Face.

And it was ofcourse because of her.

She Hugged Me!!!! I can still feel her presence. I can still feel her Touch.

She is Completely a Different Lady around me which I Love the most.

Like Yeah, I wanna be only person who can make her feel like that. Who can make her feel like Goddess. Who can make her Blush with just stares.

Hehe. My Blushing Mess. My Princess.

When I hugged her back, she looked up at me. Only I know how I controlled my desire to kiss her.

I don't what she was thinking while looking at me. But She was looking really cute at that time.

And then I opened up my eyes to see her Blushing Face.

I kept my hand on my chest. "Please Stop Beating so Fast you damn Heart." I mumbled to myself.

The way she was looking in my eyes when my fingers lingered on her skin.

I chuckled while Remembering another incident.

Her 'Noixe'. Just Noixe Like Her.

From now on I'm also going to say Nice as Noixe.

And I still remember the fragrance of her hairs. They were smooth.

"I missed you too Ruvit!!" I suddenly remembered.

My Name from Her Mouth is sounding so Beautiful. How will it sound when I will make her scream it?

I closed my eyes as I felt my cheeks getting red. What the Fuck I'm thinking.

It's all because of that woman. My woman.

I am just waiting for the day when you will be Mine, Only Mine, Ms. Aridhi Agarwal.

I opened my eyes and looked at the pair of bracelet I was wearing. "Did she liked the gift or not?" I thought to myself.

And suddenly My Bracelet started to Shine.

Ooh! So My Aridhi is Missing me. Huh?

"She just came and you already started to live in Loverboy Era?" I heard My Mom.

"Mom!!" I sat straight on the bed to give her space to sit.

"So How is My Son's Ardhangini?" I averted my gaze from her.

I thought it was only her who blush around me but I am also Blushing because of her.

I looked at Mom who was already looking at me with a Smile.

"She is Just Like a Goddess, My Eyes never get tired of worshipping." I said as Her Blue Eyes hit my mind.

"She was Like a Star of the Sky, Don't know when she started to rule like the Moon." I continued as her Smiling Face came in my mind.