•| 15 |•

Her Voice!!

Her Voice!!
...

It's hard to believe that Her Voice is same as which I heard on that day. I was getting crazy about how I fall for two girls but I got it now.

I don't know where my destiny belongs to but now it belongs to her. ONLY HER!! I don't care what God had written for me but now he has to change it, for her.

I'm glad that Aridhi is the owner of that beautiful voice. I didn't fall for two girls, but two in one; voice which attracted me and beauty which I worshipped.

It's weird to fall for someone just because of their voice but it's beautiful to love the owner of that voice. Believe me, I can burn the whole fucking world if she isn't mine.

It's not any mere attraction or crush but something different. If it's Obsession, Yes! I'm obsessed for her. But the way I'm feeling for her, is Love.

Flashback Ends.

"So that's how you two became Bestfriends" Maa pointed at me and Dhruv,"And you met your Ardhangini!" She said.

"Yeah!" I smiled while remembering the Smiling Face of Aridhi.

"He is whipped for her from the very first day!" Dhruv exclaimed,"But we don't know how Aridhi feels. She never spoke about this matter" He sighed.

"But Her Eyes did! Her Ocean Blue eyes are enough to make any guy dive in them but they were always loyal to my reflection." I said on which Maa patted my shoulder.

"Oho~ See Aunty My Ruvita is cheating on me!" Dhruv huffed on which Maa laughed.

"How many times I have told you to not call me with that name!!" I flicked his forehead.

"Should I call you Hubby then?" Dhruv smirked.

"Aridhi is enough for this but if you are still interested go ahead!!" I smirked back.

"No Thanks! Bhabhi will kill me" Dhruv rolled his eyes playfully.

It was a brand new day. Grandma got discharged from the hospital and we bought her at home.

And Today I have came to Aridhi's office for our business partnership. Ofcourse how can I endure that Ishir is her partner but not me!!!

She is in a meeting right now and as a good future husband ofcourse, I'm waiting for her.

After sometime, she walked out of the office like a Boss. That look of satisfaction on her face is saying that she slayed in the meeting.

I stood up from my seat and her eyes met with mine. She was wearing an all black suit with her hairs open. No Makeup, Just her charm and her natural beauty. Bracelet which I gave her was also shining.