•| 25 |•

I was trying to sleep but the sleep was far away

I was trying to sleep but the sleep was far away. I sighed rolling on the bed.

Wedding celebrations are going to start from tomorrow beginning with Haldi.

I tried to close my eyes but everytime all I see is Ruvit!!

How fast this week ended. All the feelings and butterflies Ruvit made me feel!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..

The First time I met him is something unforgettable. And I'm very much Thankful to God for that day.

I spread my hands and legs on the bed while drowning into our Childhood Memories.

Flashback.

I was just roaming here and there in the corridor when I bumped into a boy.

We didn't fall or got hurt anywhere.

I looked up to see him but He was already staring at me like He saw any Goddess!

"Meri kitabon mein mehekte huye Gulaab si yaad ho tum, Meri Tanhaayi ke andhere aasman ka Chand ho tum" He said.
(You are my memory like a fragrant rose in my books, you are the moon in the dark sky of my loneliness.)

He was staring at me while blinking continuously. "What?" Is he going to propose me??

OMG!! Even though I don't know him but he is Handsome So I'm definitely going to say Ye-

"Uhmm...Sorry! I was randomly saying all that.." Waitttt- What?? He left without saying anything further. Atleast He should wait for my reaction!

He was way too much nervous. What he was thinking even? I'm not a Ghost or Something that he was sweating so much Dude.

I scoffed to myself, "Weirdo!"

"Do you know we are having a new student?" Nandini asserted. Nandini Malhotra, my Bestie since 1st Class and Now we are in 10th.

Today is our first day as 10th graders and were chatting randomly in the class when she came up with this topic.

"Maybe a bad boy" I shrugged at her.

"C'mon not all the Boys are same Aru." Aru! It's my nickname given by her.

"I know. Not all the Boys are Same but Eventually They will make us feel like that they are no different." She narrowed her eyes on my Statement.

What? I only like BTS, My Fictional Boyfriends and some Korean, Chinese or Thai Actors. They are the Total Standards. The Boy I met in corridor is an Exception. Hehe

"Attention Everyone! We have a New Student. I hope you all become good friends" Said the Teacher.

She turned towards the door and I followed her gaze.