•| 23 |•

Maa went to downstairs after giving me the tray of tea and snacks

Thankfully she wasn't talking about me helping Aridhi to wear saree.

She was just teasing about us being together in same room with door closed.

She asked me about Aridhi and I told her that she is in washroom.

I knocked at the bathroom but there was no reply.

"Aridhi!" I called out her name but still there wasn't any reply.

I banged at the door a little but still of no use.

I tried the handle of the door and it opened. I should try it earlier.

But what if she is doing something private thing!? She had answered me then. Nevermind.

What if she fainted or something else happened!?

I walked inside the bathroom to see Aridhi clicking mirror selfies.

I facepalmed to myself looking at the her.

She finally noticed me but she was not surprised.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I should ask that. I called out for you but you didn't replied which made me worried!" I said.

"Ohh..I was busy in clicking my photos" She said nervously.

"In these!?" I pointed at the blouse and shapewear she was wearing.

"So!? It's still looking Great! I will post on social media" She said while showing me her photos.

And that was the limit of my patience. I caged her while her back touched the cold tiles of the bathroom.

I don't know what got into me that I told Ruvit to help me draping the saree

And as I thought he used this chance to flirt with me again and made me red like a tomato.

But then Aunty came and I ended up in this bathroom. Well I looked around it for awhile as it was rather big.

My eyes fell on the clear shining surface of the mirror which was prefect. I was ofcourse looking hot and sexy like that.