•| 27 |•

"Okey Everyone enough

"Okey Everyone enough." I said while moving towards Aridhi.

"She needs time to process." Aridhi looked at me with her ocean blue eyes. I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and guided her towards her room.

"Uh-huh.." The reaction was all I heard from others before closing the door.

I looked at Aridhi who was standing in a daze.

"This isn't a dream." I assured her.

"Huh?" She looked up at me with confusion in her eyes.

"I know what you are thinking." I said."But believe me I also had no idea about this until..today!"

"What exactly happened, Ruvit??" She asked me.

Flashback

I woke up early and did my morning routine as usual. I was going to take a bath when I heard a commotion from the Hall side.

I decided to check it and without any second thought, walked towards the Hall. I was surprised to see the people infront of me.

Everyone was present there. And even..Aridhi's parents were also there. They were about to come on Wedding day. Right?

I hid myself from them. I can't let them see me. It's not like I'm interested in their conversation but My Gut feeling is saying that it's important!!

A(Aridhi's Mother) : R(Ruvit's Mother)

A: Ritu Ji. As we have talked about this earlier, let's begin with it without any delay.

R: Thank you for considering my request.

A: You also want your son to marry and I also want my daughter to marry. So there is nothing wrong with considering the proposal of their marriage.

R: That's so sweet of you Aarti ji.

A: Afterall we came today just because of Aridhi's and Ruvit's Marriage.

I couldn't believe my ears about what I just heard. This can't be true. They are planning for my and Aridhi's marriage???

Omg!! I walked back to my room and picked up the phone from the side table. I turned on My Phone to look at the wallpaper.

I'm getting married. To You. To My Aridhi. To the Love of My Life. To My Jaan. To My Ardhangini.

I can't believe it that My Childhood Love is going to become My Wife. Wife. The word itself is enough to vibrate My whole body.