•| 5 |•

I was Moving towards her while My Eyes were worshipping her

I could see her cheeks getting red. She was Blushing. And Believe me she was looking Breathtaking.

I didn't expected from her that she will come to me and hug me like this.

Now She is in My Arms, My Embrace. A Moment I want to be Never-Ending.

I hugged her back when her beautiful scent of Rose filled my nostrils.

I Looked at My watch to check my heartbeat. And damn it was beating more than average.

It's her Charm around me. Even though My Heartbeat increased but It is the Most Satisfying and Relaxing thing.

I'm Feeling so calm. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment more and pulled her more close to me.

I don't want her to leave me. I wish Time could just stop here.

I am sure She is Smiling Because I'm Smiling too.

I know there are many people looking at us

I know there are many people looking at us. Ofcourse Because of Ruvit because they don't know about me.

I kept my Identity hidden from the World. You can think me as Underworld Businesswoman. *winks*

Nevermind because I want to enjoy this Moment. I don't know what is so special about you Ruvit that I never felt with anyone else.

"Bas bhi kro!!! I'm feeling Single Dude."  Dhruv whined. (Just Stop it!!!)

"Shut up and let them enjoy!!"  Ridhima flicked his forehead.

"It's a Legendary Moment to see Aridhi like this so keep your mouth shut!!"  Dhruv sighed dramatically.

I Looked up at Ruvit. His Eyes were closed and he was looking so cute!!

His face had that faraway look in it which cannot be described in words.

His face had lost its boyish charm over the years, replaced by the rugged handsomeness of a man.

His long eyelashes, which cast shadows on his cheek are as Perfectly Beautiful as Wings.