•| 19 |•

After sometime, We arrived to our destination

I got off from my car to open the gate of Aridhi's side. She looked up at me as I passed my hand forward. She held my hand and got off from the car.

We made our way inside the showroom when a commotion was heard.

A man snatched a purse from an old woman and was running towards us.

Before he could pass by through us, Aridhi held him by just his shirt's collar.

"Abey saale!! Terko sharm nahi aati, Aise ek bujurg mahila pr apni mardangi dikha rha hain!?" She said sassily.
(You idiot!! Are you not ashamed of yourself, showing your masculinity on an elderly woman?)

She took back the purse from his hand and gave him a kick on his thigh on which he hissed in pain while falling on the ground.

Someone from the crowd called the police.

An old woman walked towards us, "Dhanyawad Beta.. Bhagwan tum dono ki Jodi ko hmesha sahi salamat rakhe!" She gave her blessings to us.
(Thank you beta.. May God keep you both together forever!)

"No Problem!" Aridhi smiled.

"You didn't mind what she said after Thank you!?" I asked, more like teased.

"Wae would I? She is an elder and I respect her and her blessings. It's Okey if she misunderstood us as a couple but we can take it as Friends. Right?" Aridhi said sensibly.

I nodded. It was expected from her.

"You are brave. Huh!?" I expressed.

"Ofcourse. I could have kicked on his generation generator but I gave him a chance!" She said.

"Generation Generator?" I chuckled.

"Do you want me to use some other word instead?" She asked on which I shook my head.

"Waha dekho Chipkali" I said while pointing at the ground behind her.
(There is a Lizard)

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Aridhi screamed and cling onto me with a tight grip.

She looked at me as I was laughing. I picked her up to match my height by holding her waist.

"If you are going to scream like this on bed, believe me I am not going to stop.." I whispered near her ear.

"Ruvit, Leave Me!" She shouted while Blushing hard.

"Shh! Everyone is watching us Princess" I said while putting her back on ground.

"It's because of you. Just wait and tomorrow we will be on trending!!" She started to walk after flipping her hairs at me.

Well I won't mind if everyone will misunderstood us as a couple because eventually, it's going to happen soon.