•| 30 |•

I came to the venue, that is The Lotus Temple, earlier than everyone else

I have completed all the rituals and duties as the Brother of Groom.

And now Of course it was the time to give my attention to My Ardhangini. I wanna have a talk with her!

Barat would come here any minute. So, I have to find Aridhi before their arrival.

I've been searching for her everywhere I could for the past 15 Minutes but I have not even seen a glimpse of her.

Many familiar faces came in my view but I didn't bother to stop for them.

Uhh! I sighed at myself as a thought hit my mind.

She might be getting ready!

You fool. Girls take time to get ready. How can you forget that?

It might be that she isn't ready yet. But still, My Heart says she is here. Here with me. Around Me.

My eyes searched for Aridhi desperately. I just wanted to see her, nothing else.

My legs paused on the place from where I started to search for her.

The Entrance of the Lotus temple where a board of 'Manish Weds Ridhima' came infront of my eyes.

"One day it would be Aridhi weds Ruvit!" I exclaimed to myself with a smile.

A commotion was heard as I snapped out from my dream world.

The loud sound of drums and music were reaching up to my ears, signalling that the Barat would be here any minute.

I saw some people coming in my direction while dancing their hearts out.

The Barat was full of excitement when I heard the sound of a familiar anklet.

Yes! In the loud sound of Music, I can still hear the sound of an anklet because..it belongs to Her!

I looked at my other side from where A Divine Goddess was walking towards me with a plate in her hand.

"Hayee!" I kept my hand on my chest while lovingly staring at My Beautiful Lady.

My heart skipped a beat as My Eyes admired the Goddess standing in front of me.

She was wearing the same shade of Lehanga as My Kurta. The one we chosed on the day of shopping!

I took a steps forward to close the distance between us.

Since I didn't get the chance to cherish the kiss we shared in morning, I'm going to feel it right now!

Aridhi smiled at me as our eyes met.

Uh-huh, wrong move Ardhangini!

I took the plate from her hands and passed it to Nandini who was standing beside her.