•| 2 |•

📍New York, USA

📍New York, USA.

"I will definitely come Darling. Believe Me"  I replied as My Phone Call was on speaker.

"How can I miss this golden opportunity?"  I tried to console My Bestie who was throwing tantrums.

"I have cancelled all my plans and Leaving for India straight at 10:30 AM."  If it's 10:30 AM in New York then it means I will reach India at 9:00 PM.

"Okey Fine! But I wanted you today with me..." Ridhima said with a cute face.

Ridhima Singhania, My first ever Bestfriend. I met her in KG. But she got shifted to different state after our 7th Class. Me, Her and Nandini enjoyed together a lot.

"Is today something special..?"  I don't remember if today is something special.

"No but Today in Evening around 5:00 PM He and his family is coming to my home to see me"  She sighed.

"Ohh!"  So Marriage has not been decided yet.

"Now..I just want you here before Engagement"  I can hear the disappointment in her voice.

I was about to leave for India yesterday itself but a meeting came up which was very Important. So I postponed the Flight for today.

"I will be there!! I Promise. And you know I don't break them"  I was determined about what I just said.

"You only know how to Break Bones"  She Laughed at her own statement.

"A girl should be All Rounder like me"  I joined her in laughter.

"Okey Bye I'm going to get ready now. Can't wait to see you!! Love You"  A Smile spread across my face.

"Yeah Love You Too!"  We hanged up the call.

My gaze went upon My Assistant More like a Partner, Naksh Raichand who was standing near my table.

"I want to talk to you about Zn's Share"  He finally spoke after waiting patiently. Did I took long?

"Just sell them"  Since I will be leaving New York I won't be able to keep an eye on Zn's. So it's better to sell it off.

He nodded. Surprisingly, he is a very Obedient Assistant. He never questions my decision. I wish He get a Nice Girl.

"Yesterday I found a Book on your table."  He suddenly mentioned.

"Book?"  I tried to remember.

"Here, I kept it safe"  And there He forwarded My Favourite Book. The RA Business Mania

"Uhm.. I spotted you many times while reading this Book. So I thought it must be special for you"  Is he Blushing?

No No. I think too much.

"Yes Thank You!"  I took the Book from his hands.

This Book is special to me as It was a source of my inspiration. The only thing I know about it's Author is her Pen Name.

'Miss RA' This Book is about a Young Lady who was a Perfect Businesswoman of her times. But it left incomplete with a Don't know what kind of Ending..

Sacrifice for your Love
feels like Last Day of School.

I averted my eyes on my little temple settled in my cabin. I stood up from my chair and walked towards it

I sat down on ground in front of My Kanha ji. (God)

"I Never asked you to fulfill my wishes...I always asked you to give me what is right for me and you gave me all this."

"But Today I do have a wish. If Author of this Book is still alive Please ask My Destiny to chase that woman in a hope that one day I will meet her."

And then suddenly a Flower Landed on my hand. Should I understood it as a symbol of my wish getting complete?

"Thank You so much Kanha ji"  I bowed down my forehead in the Statue's Feets.

"How am I Looking?"  I asked Dhruv who was standing in front of the mirror.

He turned to look at me for a Perfect view.

"Just Looking Like Mine"  He winked at me. Okay it was a bad idea to ask him.

I gave him a Serious Look on which he sighed dramatically.

"Why are you getting so much ready?"  Dhruv made a point.

Yes why I'm getting so much ready? It's not like I'm the Groom!! But My Heart is having a different sensation.

"Are you trying to move on from Aridhi Bhabhi?"  Dhruv teased me on which he received a pillow on his head.

"Moving on from My Ardhangini? Not Possible Bro."  I know we are not married yet but She is already My Everything whole heartedly from the day first.

My Everything belongs to her.

"I'm waiting for the day when I will be officially calling her My Bhabhi"  Dhruv said while wearing his watch.

"Will this day come in my Life too from your side?"  I know I just asked a question which will make him remember his past but I am still not satisfied with his and Nandini's Breakup.

Nandini was his girlfriend since the end of 9th Class. They loved each other so much until the storm arrived.

They got separated after five years. God knows the reason. He told me but I know it wasn't the Truth. Actual Truth is something Big.

"She was the one who left me. But I Loved her. I Love her still. I will Love her. I will just Love her every moment."  Dhruv turned towards me with teary eyes.

"Sorry if I hurt you just now"  I Moved towards him to hug him.

"You are My True Love Ruvita~"  He hugged me back.

"Shut up with your Nonsense!!"  He and his obsession about thinking me as his girl. Stupid.

"Aww.. Don't be angry Darling.. Aridhi Bhabhi will run away seeing you like this"  He broke the hug and started laughing hard.

"Don't be Delusional!"  I spoke with a Straight face.

"Delulu is the Solulu."  I think I made a Big Mistake making this man as My Bestfriend.

"Tu joota khayega ab saale!!"  I shouted.
(I will beat you up with shoe)

~•~

Are you liking the Story so far??

What are your views regarding
Ruvit and Dhruv🤭😂