•| 12 |•

I'm seeing her for the first time but still her aura feels so familiar

She was looking at Ruvit's Grandma with anger in her eyes but suddenly she smiled while looking at me.

"You must be Aridhi?" She walked towards me and kept her hand on my head.

Why I'm feeling like this!? I mean This comfortable family type feeling. And how does she know my name?

I nodded at her anyways. And before I could ask for her introduction, she herself opened her mouth to speak.

"I'm Ritu Rathore, Ruvit's Mother." I gave a nod.

But suddenly a realisation hit my mind. I turned to look at Ruvit who was smiling at me.

Ruvit Rathore? The Business King Mr. RR!!What if Mrs. Rathore is that Miss RA!? I mean it can be. Wae not!!

Kanhaji Give me a hint if she is Miss RA. Pleaseeeee.

"I would like to talk to you later but right now I would like to have a good conversation with Ruvit's Grandma. Sorry Dear!" She said.

"It's Okey Aunty. I can wait" I don't know but My Heart is saying that this lady is My Idol, Miss RA.

"I should go outside!" I said to Ruvit in a low voice while gesturing him.

Ruvit nodded at me and held my hand. I looked at him with my raised eyebrows.

He started to walk outside the ward and I had to follow him because of our interwined hands.

We made our way to the Hospital's Garden. And sat on a bench there.

"You wanna ask something?" Ruvit asked me. Does he just read my mind?

"Not actually. I mean I want to but I think it will going to be a personal question" Idk what I'm saying even.

"Go ahead. I have nothing to hide from you" Ruvit said which made me took a sigh of relief.

"Actually, it's about Mrs. Rathore" Is it okey if I ask him about his mother?

"Means you?" Ruvit's hand which was interwined with mine was now caressing my hairs.

I shook my head as I chuckled. I just had said Aunty. How can I forgot about his habit of flirting with me!?

"Ruvit, I'm talking about your mother!!" Ruvit put my hair strands behind my ear. Okey now it's his favourite work.

"Why are you so cute?" He asked.

"Wae are you so cheesy?" I asked back.

"Wae?" He questioned.

"It's My style of saying Why!!" I answered.

"Okey from now on mine too" He said, "So...I'm cheesy?"  He chuckled.

"Yeah!!!" I said, more like shouted.

"I won't be on bed" He murmured but I heard it clearly. And I looked at him in disbelief.

"What? I was kidding" He said.

I sighed. What should I do with this guy. Moreover, My Blushing Habit around him plus this damn heartbeat!!

"You were asking about Maa. Right?" Ruvit asked me while looking at the sky.

"I want to ask about her profession" My Eyes were fixed at Ruvit.

"Profession? Well She used to be a hardworking girl. She was an ambitious and independent lady just like you. Her personality was similar to yours. She never ran after guys. She was a successful businesswoman of her times. But she left all those achievements for her Love."

"Love? For your dad?" I questioned.

"Honestly, I don't know!" Ruvit looked at me.

"Was she famous by the name Miss Ra?" The way Ruvit described his mother, It made me more doubtful.

‘Sacrifice for your Love, Feels Like Last Day of the School’ It was written on the last page of the Book by Miss RA.

"Miss RA? I don't know anything about it" Ruvit answered to me.

I nodded at him. I have to ask about Miss RA from Aunty herself. I will be sulking if I didn't got to know about My Idol.

"Why are you suddenly so much interested in Maa and what's up with Miss RA?" Ruvit asked me.

"There is a book The RA Business Mania. And Your mother's aura gave me vibes of its Author that is Miss RA. So just wanted to know about her" I explained sincerely on which he nodded.

I stood up from my seat as I saw Mrs. Rathore walking towards our direction.

"You look exactly like Ruvit used to tell me" She giggled while looking at me.

"Maa!! Don't expose me" Ruvit chuckled while standing up from the bench and made Aunty sit on it.

"I'm telling the truth. Ruvit used to tell me a lot about you" She said to me.

"We were Bestfriends after all!!" I replied with enthusiasm.

"Come here and sit" She pointed beside her and I followed her gesture. Meanwhile Ruvit sat on her opposite side.

"Where does your family live?" She asked me.

"In Mumbai" I answered and suddenly I remembered one more thing.

I didn't told them yet that I'm in Delhi!! And they didn't even missed me?? They had called me for sure but I didn't received any call or message since I came back to India. I will call them today.

"So when they are coming to Delhi? I mean aren't they coming to attend Ridhima's wedding along with you?" She asked further.

"I don't have any idea" I replied nervously.

"It will be a pleasure to meet them as they raised such a Beautiful and Independent Girl" She said.

"Exactly! So Beautiful, So Elegant, Just Looking Like a Goddess!!" Ruvit complimented me.

"Thank You!!" I giggled,"By the way can I ask you something?" I hesitated.

"Sure Dear" She agreed.

"Are you Miss RA?" I made straight to the point on which her face went blank.

"You misunderstood me, Aridhi" She replied. Really?

"Then Why did you got shocked when I mentioned her!?" I replied firmly which made her speechless.

"It's Nothing!" She said nervously while she was sweating.

"Why are you lying?" Please Kanhaji Help me. I'm so desperate to meet My Idol. Please give her capability to speak truth.

~•~

What do you think
she is hiding and why?🫴🏻