•| 7 |•

"RUVIT!!"

"RUVIT!!"

The Moment we heard my name from the unknown girl, Everyone was looking at me only except Grandma.

She was smiling brightly. She stood up from her chair and walked towards that girl.

The Moment She realised that Grandma is walking towards her, she entered inside our home while running.

Both Grandma and that girl hugged each other as if they are meeting after a long time.

Now, Everyone was looking at the duo.

"I never saw Grandma behaving so frank, that too with a Girl!!" Rishika whispered to me while pressing at the word Girl.

Well I agree. She wasn't happy when Rishika was born. She neglected her way too much.

I was little at that time so didn't understood but as I kept growing, I understood the discrimination Grandma created between us siblings.

But still our bond is very strong.

It's not like I hate her. It's just her mindset which made her like this. Discrimination among males and females was common at her time.

So this is the reason she thinks this way But now she have to adapt herself with this New Society.

She should understand that now males and females both are equal.

Anyway.. Coming to the point, This is the first time I saw her like this.

Grandma patted the head of that unknown girl.

"I hope you are doing fine, Dear" Grandma smiled at that girl.

"I'm doing absolutely fine" The girl paused for a minute, "Mrs. Rathore" She said further.

"Ananya, We are going to be Family Soon Just call me Grandma!" Grandma said politely.

So her name is Ananya? Not Better than My Aridhi.

"Ohh Grandma" The girl said.

What a Bitch. Her face and Her overacting making me feel like puke.

I rolled my eyes. I should go and get ready for the office.

The moment I stood up from my chair and started to walk towards the stairs, I heard that girl calling my name again.

"Ruvit!! Where are you going? I came here just for you." She said.

Fuck Dude. Who is she to question me that too in my own house??

I paused and turn to look at her.

"Listen Aunty!! First, I don't know who are you and I'm not even interested. Second, You are no one to question me like this. Third, I will do whatever I wish. Fourth and the Final, I am getting late for my office and won't waste my time anymore on a girl like you!! And I don't care for what purpose you came here but don't show me your face ever again!!"

I rolled my eyes at her and started to walk towards my room again.

Meanwhile that girl was looking at me with her fake tears.

"Is this how you talk to a girl??" Grandma shouted at me.

I paused but didn't turned towards her.

"Yes, if I'm not interested." Only My Aridhi deserves my soft side. Why should I talk nicely with any other girl if I already know she is a Bitch?

It's not like I know her or I have met her before. It's just her fucking overacting and her voice.

I respect girls but it doesn't mean I will waste my precious time on a girl like her.

"Ruvit Rathore!! If you didn't stopped with this behavior, I am not going to attend Manish's wedding" Grandma shouted again.

Wtf is wrong with her?? She knows If she will not attend Bhai's wedding, Everyone will question us and it will become a Trending topic.

Overall, dad's reputation will be at stake. And as a Son, I will never like that.

"It will be better if you won't" I heard Manish Bhai.

And Manish Bhai joined me too. I mean he also walked towards me and patted my back.

"Grandma, it's not like I'm disrespecting you but your behavior and drama is uncontrollable now. What problem do you have with me and now with Ruvit too??" Bhai said.

"Maa, I don't know what you are planning against my kids but as their mother, I'm with them and the way you are trying to control my kids, I won't tolerate it. You have done enough in their childhood" Maa said with a little raised voice.

"Talking about Manish's wedding, then don't attend. My boys are capable enough to control the Media" Maa said firmly.

Yes, Maa is right. It's not like Me and Bhai will let reputation of this family go in drain.

"Okey I got it. No one really cares about me. Why am I still alive??" Grandma sighed and sat on the sofa beside her.

"Don't say like that Grandma. It's Okey if Ruvit is not interested in me. He will improve, eventually." Ananya sat on the ground beside Grandma and wiped her fAkE tEaRs.

Improve? Okey She is mad too.

"Don't say like that Dear." Grandma made her sit on the sofa beside her on which she hugged her.

I looked at Papa who was peacefully reading his newspaper while Rishika was talking with him.

This father-daughter duo is like this only from the Childhood. Papa don't like to join these family dramas.

This is the thing I like most about Papa. And sometimes I think I should acquired his Patience.

Meanwhile Rishika, whenever Grandma used to taunt her she would just ignore her and went to Papa.

It's not like I like to argue but I am very short tempered. And So does Bhai.

"Are you planning to get Ruvit married to this girl by any chance?" Maa asked Grandma while pointing at that girl.

I swear if Maa is right, I'm going to kiss Aridhi and marry her in front of Grandma.

"Even if I want to does it matter anymore?" Grandma gave a pitiful look.

Marrying this girl? Dude it's better If I suicide but I can't because I have to make Aridhi mine first.

That girl is continuously looking at me and her damn face is making my mood worse.

Me and Bhai started to walk towards our respective rooms but suddenly We heard that girl shouting.

"Grandma!!"

Everyone looked at Grandma who was lying unconscious. Her hand was on her chest. And she was aching in pain.

Heart attack?

~•~

I know this Chapter was boring and full of drama but it's necessary to make Story interesting 😉

And I kept the drama just like any real life incident.

Because in most parts of the world, there is still discrimination among males and females which is not right.

What are your views?👀