•| 24 |•

Updating Today out of excitement because Tomorrow is My Birthday. 🤧

AUTHOR'S POV

"So Mrs. Future Nandini Dhruv Thakur! Care to explain!?" Dhruv said as he took his seat beside Nandini in her cabin.

"I don't know who are you!" Nandini stood up from her seat while looking away.

She was trying her best to not look at Dhruv as she was Blushing.

Dhruv held her hand and pulled her on his lap. His hand went to her waist. Meanwhile Nandini's hand was holding onto his shoulder.

"Dhruv!!" Nandini called out.

"If there was a Bed here then I would have told you who I am" Dhruv said,"There is table also to do, but you will get tired on it!" Dhruv smiled.

"Shameless!!" Nandini shouted.

"Only for you!" Dhruv said while making Nandini blush.

"Now tell me about that girl!!" Nandini said.

"My Daughter?" Dhruv smirked.

"You really married someone else!!??" Nandini grabbed his shirt's collar.

"Do you really think I will marry someone else when I am even alive just because of you?" Dhruv said.

"I didn't married anyone and that girl is Rishika, Ruvit's sister!" He said further.

Nandini left his collar and slapped on his shoulder lightly.

"So you fooled me!?" Nandini looked at Dhruv with a Childish face.

"It was necessary!" Dhruv said,"I didn't knew you will be so much jealous" He chuckled.

"So!? I literally believed it!!" Nandini said.

"Okey My Cutie, Time to give an explanation about our breakup!!" Dhruv pinched her cheeks.

"It's not logical" Nandini said.

"No worries, I will still listen!" Dhruv assured her.

"You were good in studies before 10th but after coming in relationship with me, your performance decreased till 12th!" Nandini sighed.

"So!? It didn't happened because of our relationship!" Dhruv said.

"Not completely but it had some effect on your performance, Dhruv!!" Nandini said.

"Nope"

"Yep"

"No"

"Yes"

"Nah"

"Yeah"

"Nandini!"

"Dhruv!"

"Jaan!"

....

"I won" Dhruv exclaimed.

"Whatever But After 12th, we were about to go on different paths. So it was rather difficult for us to study properly without each other!" Nandini stated.

"We had managed it" Dhruv said.

"Dhruv, Be Practical sometime! I did it only for you. I knew it if I hadn't took that harsh decision, today you also not had been here!" Nandini explained.