•| 16 |•

"First of all, Tell me wae didn't you called me directly!? You called Naksh

"First of all, Tell me wae didn't you called me directly!? You called Naksh. Not fair Bhaiya!!" I whined.

"I did it intentionally. I'm sure you thought that I'm angry at you because you didn't informed me about being in India. Right?" Bhaiya said.

I slapped lightly on his shoulder.

"I'm not angry at you but Maa Papa surely are!!" He continued while giving me a side hug.

"I can manage them!!" I replied.

I'm the Princess of My Maa Papa. They can't be angry at me for a long time.

Bhaiya was about to say something but then his eyes went on Ruvit.

"He?.." Bhaiya questioned while pointing at Ruvit.

"How come you forgot me Vinayak Bhaiya!? I'm little brother of your Bestfriend, Ruvit Rathore!" Ruvit replied before me.

"Manish?" Bhaiya said,"Oh I remember now!" He gave a hug to Ruvit.

"Also, I'm Aridhi's Bestfriend too!" Ruvit said further.

"Yeah I got it now. Aridhi used to tell alot about you!" Bhaiya smiled.

Ofcourse My whole family knows about Ruvit. I used to share everything with them since childhood! And they never judged me or stopped me for anything.

"We can talk after reaching home. Everyone is looking at us!!" Abhir stated.

This thing is also a reason wae I don't want to show my face as Business Queen to the world.

"It's because of you Mr. RR!!" I said while nudging Ruvit's shoulder.

"Oh!? Then become My Mrs. RR and carry the half blame" Ruvit smirked.

"No way!!" I said while covering my ears which are turning red.

We decided to go Singhania Mansion directly. Ruvit's family and Dhruv is also there as for wedding preparations.

We all four sat in my car and drove to Singhania Mansion. And soon, we reached there.

Bhaiya and Abhir were the first one to step inside. Me and Ruvit followed them. We were greeted by Pandit ji voice.

"Aaj se 21 din baad ka muhurat theek rahega!"
(The auspicious time after 21 days from today will be good!)

Manish Bhaiya was the first one to turn his attention at the door. A big smile took place on his face as he saw Vinayak Bhaiya.

Everyone followed his gaze as he stood up from his seat and hugged Bhaiya. They got busy with themselves.

I decided to greet Ruvit's family. As I waas about to step inside the house, I noticed Ruvit. We two stepped inside the house at the same time.