•| 20 |•

It was our First Cheek Kiss!!

I touched the area where she placed her soft lips. It's burning.

I walked out from the changing room as I heard people praising Aridhi. I stood beside her and Dhruv was the first one to comment.

"Uh-huh! Matching Matching" He smirked.

"Wow, You both are looking like a Couple!" Rishika complimented.

"Right.. I'm feeling like Radhakrishna incarnated themselves infront of me!" Maa said while keeping her one hand on my shoulder and other hand on Aridhi's shoulder.

Basically, that's how our wedding shoppings went. Time to do some important work.

"Maa, I have a Meeting. Can I go?" I asked Maa on which she gave me a nod.

I turned around to go inside changing room. I stopped as Aridhi held my Kurta's sleeve.

"Ruvit! I will come too. For our Partnership paperwork" She said.

Forget what she said, Look how cutely she is holding my sleeve.

A smile appeared on my face with a nod.

We changed our clothes and walked outside the showroom to my car.

I opened the car's door for Aridhi but she didn't move.

"What happen–" Before I could complete my sentence she kissed me on my cheek once again.

"Since You Let me sit on the seat you reserved for your Ardhangini, I want to start a legacy from now on!" She said.

"What Legacy?" I asked in a daze.

"I will give you a kiss on your cheek whenever I will sit in your car" She said on which I gave a little chuckle.

"And what if my Ardhangini didn't liked this legacy of yours?" I asked.

"I don't care!! You are My Bestfriend and I have full right" She answered possessively while sitting inside.

I closed the door of her side and sat on the driver's seat.

"How come this possessiveness all of a sudden?" I asked as I started to drive.

"I saw many girls staring at you in the showroom so I thought of getting a little Possesive for you" She replied.

Just say that you were getting jealous but this way is also good.

"By the way are you going to attend meeting in these casual clothes?" She asked me.

"Nope! I will change. I always keep an extra suit in my office!" I answered on which she gave me a nod.

"It will be my first time to see you in a business attire and your office too!" She expressed.

"There are a lot of things between us you are going to see for the first time!" I said.