Prologue

This story is all by @anselle

ALL COPY RIGHTS RESERVED..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this 22nd century everything is prescriptive as all humans are beginning to explore universe...diving deep in the mysteries of dark...but still its unexplored like the ocean were on the earth like 22nd century....There are hidden dynamics in this space till untrodden as Homo sapiens have managed to build multiple astro station around earth..

but that is not something we are inclined to...

All we wanted to do is explore universe and find multiple planets just like earth so we can increase human empire in universe....until here we were able to build a space research centre on mars by developing air bubble around it and we are still working on how we will make mars just like earth.

But humans are now starting to discover different planets. We already explored and visited Aries, Leo and Sagittarius constellations;

our next target was the most recognisable constellation the  AQUARIOUS...

This constellation is special because as per our data it has earths siblings in their solar system. In the TRAPPIST-1 SYSTEM. This mission was only to roam around the system watching if there are any living entities present as before that not in single planet of any constellation we found any living beings. And we were sure that there are no one mortal present just in our milky way.

But all it was freaking lie...universe is unpredictable

And it played well with me. That I almost died in the process still unfolding intimidating truth of our milky way...