[21]

Author's POV

In the vip room

The beautiful white shiny tiled room with red furniture and blue carpet... Looked like very royal meeting room. It had sitting arrangements in line as it indicated like it was for special people only. People were gathered talking to each other.

On the other corner of room. Helion sat yawning next to his right hand man. His eyes were heavy. Probably he drained his whole energy finding Adrianna but he couldn't find her.

'How deep is the hole which has hidden this rat' Helion muttered to himself.
"Yes... Sir? " His soldier next to him asked.

"Shut up you fool!! " Helion glared at him. Hasper walked in with enthusiasm on his face. As he entered the fragrance of his signature perfume spreads across the room asking for attention.

'Oh my god Mr. Perfect is here! 'Woman in royalties started mumbling and gossiping while looking at him. Hasper walked with pride besides them. Next to him Shen stood with his gracefull features.

"Mr.perfect is here... " Helion mimicked. "Literally what is difference between both of us... We are twins... When I entered no one would talk about like that! " Helion said to himself.

"It's about personality... " One of his soldier said. "What did you said? " Helion asked furiously. "Nothing nothing leader!! "Soldier got scared by just one question.

Hasper saw Helion and directly walked towards him.

"Oh so my dear brother already arrived you look like you haven't slept all night look at these sleep deprived eyes and those dark circles. "Hasper said as he tried to touch helion's skin. Helion slapped his hand away.

"What? no I slept and why does that bother you. " Helion said.
"Brother today is a big day you have to look good today. " Hasper sat in front of him.
"Just shut up Hasper I..." Helion got pissed off.

"Oh!! My dear sons are already here!!so nice to see you both. " His mother Interrupted their conversation.
Both of them stood up and bowed" Hail to mother Trappista"both said.
"Hail to mother Trappista" she replied and they sat down.

"Mother when did you return you should rest you must be tired. " Helion asked.
"No it's ok today is an important day. So now if you both are ready then we can leave in some time." His mother said.

Outside of Orien Hall,

"Why we have to hide our faces...? " Adrianna asked to glorie. Adrianna and a both friends had a veil covering their face excluding eyes.

"It's our culture Adrianna a woman can't show her face till she introduce herself in orien. " Glorie said.

"We are looking 90s Victorian models with Arabic touch!! " Scarlett laughed.

"It's not funny... " Glorie said. As she stopped they saw that they were standing in front of huge building.

"Wow look at that !"Scarlett exclaimed. "So beautiful!" Adrianna mumbled.

All the four ladies including Glorie were standing at the entrance of Orien. Adrianna was little taken back by the celebration. She thought it's normal. So it won't be that grand and nostalgic.

But looking at the entrance. She can feel that royalty and beautiful hall. It shouldn't be Orien hall it should have been Orien palace.

"Looking at this reminds me of the Disney Castle... " Adrianna said with smile. "What is that? " Glorie asked.

"Don't be that happy Adrianna... It's not fairytale... Even if it's then you are just a little Rock! " Bloom scoffed .

"Why do you have this I won't let anyone be happy attitude, why can't you be happy lady? " Glorie asked.