[20]

(Orien Day)

Adrianna pulled them both in a corner away from Glorie.
"Listen does these things matter now? We are done there is nothing harmful... " Adrianna was pissed.

"You think it doesn't matter but for me it matters.... I felt all this time like I'm under the curtain... I can't understand why is this happening? " Bloom almost shouted on Adrianna...

"Adrianna there is something you are hiding from us... Tell us!! " Bloom said. Adrianna glanced at Scarlett...
Does this answer is enough for your question Bloom?"

Bloom thought for a while maybe it made sense. 'How much should I lie Hasper? 'Adrianna thought to herself 'how many stories do I have to cook up because of you Hasper.'

"Hmm.. Ok this does make sense but why is she here, why is she here to get us ready?" Bloom pointed at Glorie.

"Aa..umm.. So... The person send her is....my coach's friend...He was pretty impressed by my fight and he said girls like me should be pretty at orien. Enough this is it." Adrianna rubbed her neck. Probably it was lie but it doesn't matter now after some time it will come out. Adrianna looked at Glorie who was patiently waiting in corridor.

"Enough? Eh! is there more things we don't know? " Scarlett asked.
"No no this is only the sole reason of my presence in midst of you young ladies." Glorie said from corridor.

"Hmm.. ok it is a pretty satisfactory reason" Bloom responded. Glorie and Adrianna huffed as there were able to suppress a here tsunami of questions.

"And one more thing....." Bloom was saying further but Glorie cut her sentence.
"Enough I am not sent here to answer your questions we already have a lot to do come on let's go to my place I'll get yall ready there." The old Trappistian lady got furious with our time pass.

Bloom narrowed her gaze staring and Glorie and Adrianna, her gaze was so intense it could pierce through them.

Adrianna just awkwardly smiled and Glorie already started heading towards the door. "Come on girls." She said.

"Yes Glorie" Scarlett said while pulling Bloom who was still sending daggers through her gaze.

'There is something both of them are hiding from me. 'Bloom thought.

The morning on trappist f is hustled. It is because it's orien obviously. Glorie and them entered in big luxurious building
Probably her apartment was here.

They reached Glorie's apartment.
"Please Come in " Glorie exclamaid. they enter a beautiful house it all sorts of flowers beautiful algae her house just felt like a garden.

"It seems you love flowers very much! "Scarlett asked awestruck looking at the beauty of the beautiful flowers." Your apartment isn't like the others it's very different. " Scarlett exclaimed.

"Thank you I love flower and gardening helps me keep a bond with nature. But now you three come here there's no time for this go bath there are helpers there...and wear your dresses" she brought their dresses and put on the couch.

"Wow this is so beautiful", Scarlett exclaimed.

She brought three dresses they looked like the satin dresses from Disney movie not like a ball gowns the princesses usually wear. But out of the three two were Tea-length dresses and one was a A-line gown.

She handed the Tea-length dresses to Bloom and Scarlett and the A-line one to Adrianna.

___________________________________________