[18]

Adrianna's Pov

"Adrianna... This is so amazing!! " Scarlett exclaimed while looking around at chamber... "Woah... There is balcony too.. " Scarlett said walking towards balcony.

"Don't go there... " I said. Scarlett stopped in middle and looked a me with questioned gaze.

"Well... If we move here and there and if anyone noticed then we will be in slavery again. Then no 30 drice only spoiled rice... " I said and Bloom laughed out aloud.

"Ohh... Adrianna your sense of humor is pretty good tho.. " Bloom said.

"Thank you.. " Adrianna bent in courtesy... "But really that thing doesn't even taste like rice don't know what they grow here it tastes like spoiled algae... " Bloom said.

"Tasteless... It's tasteless yakkk!!!" Scarlett said walking around in room. "I'm happy we'll be getting good food by serving for the royalty... And the best part we'll be paid... Everything is good... " Scarlett further continued while showing her signature cheeky smile.

Everything good? I don't know what is good here... "You really think everything is good? Don't you want freedom? " I questioned.

"Adrianna.. You also know that there is nothing like freedom here. In reality theres no way out, We are trapped. Even if we try to escape our dead bodies also won't be found. " Bloom said while sitting on nearest couch... She glanced at the door to check if someone was trying to peek in.

I walked near door and closed it "Adrianna, what are you doing? " Bloom asked in a hurry while watching me close the door.

"Shhhh... "What if anyone saw you closing the door? Their punishment are much horrible than the sweet stay in this chamber." Bloom whispered.

"He said we will be staying here till tomorrow... " I said sitting near her. "Who? " Scarlett asked.
"The person who's room this is... " I said.

"Why? Who is the owner? " Bloom asked curiously.

"Master... " Scarlett said. We turned towards her she was looking at a big frame. She was constantly staring at that frame.

We walked near her and then I looked at frame... Oh shit what should I do now...it was a photo of this Hasper with his mother and his team. Now they will definitely interrogate me... What should I answer????

"What??? "Bloom got surprised. " Adrianna you said the owner of this chamber is friend of your coach? "Bloom asked.

" Why master Hasper's picture is here? Is he is your coach's friend???? "Scarlett asked widening her eyes.

" What???.... Ah.... No... Like what are you even asking? Crown king... No.. "I stuttered I don't know what to say? What should I say... Ah yesss...

" Are you stupid! ! Is it even possible he is royal prince... He and here? .. Of course no... It's... It's.. His team mates room... Ah that onee... "I pointed towards that trappistian man who was there when that hasper kidnapped me.

" He is a friend of my coach... "I said and they definitely looked convinced.

" Strange I never thought any human could be friend of trappistian... "Bloom said looking at his picture curiously.

" If your coach's friend is in the team of the master, is there any chance we could meet master...? "Scarlett asked with strange hope in her eyes. That glow I will never see in her eyes when she is talking about anyone else.

Hasper's charm has blinded her is he really that charming... Even though his identical twin is such a maniac... For once I was charmed by his eyes there is that strange sparkle when he tried to convince; you just don't want to look at any other thing.