[22]

Yes it was Helion his orbs darkened his orbs looked a shade deeper.

Bloom held the sobbing girl she tried to pacify her " hey drop the act you aren't a baby stop crying, I hate to bring it to you but why do you think he would choose you is there any valid reason does gain anything by choosing you? Tell me!"
Scarlett immediately stopped crying she looked at Bloom and asked, "then why did he choose her? What does he gain from choosing? "

" Well in my opinion we should not forget she is first female to fight and won against a high ranked Trappistian soldier, and he wants to protect her or end her ego or either both, or both the reasons are false and something else is cooking in this brain. "Bloom said. Scarlett did not respond and stood there staring at Hasper.

"I swear Hasper if you don't have a good explanation for what you have done then I'll kill you with honor. I don't care about the consequences nor the identity bothers me". Adrianna mumbled while gritting her teeth and stared at Hasper.

"Calm down my little one, your miniscule brain wouldn't understand the complexity of the situation don't put too much stress on that poor organ. " Hasper replied to her whispered death threat.

"Oh c'mon you are the one with miniscule brain because complexity of my escapism won't be understood by you...you are just another part but plan still hasn't worked out yet."Adrianna thought with smirk on her face.

"Where are you lost huh? "he nudged her. He held her hand firmly and suddenly a warm sensation ran through Adrianna body.

"What's with the sudden rush of adrenaline...this butterflies like sensation. Calmed every anxious nerve of her body.I knew you are something different. Are you magician? "She thought looking at him.
" No I'm not " he said while looking at guest "thank you for compliment." He thanked with his signature cheeky smile that any girl would fall for.

"Congratulations Leader Hasper now I invite Leader Helion please come ahead.
Leader Helion.." Host announced.

"Why am suddenly feeling cold" Adrianna thought.
It was because of Helion his rage made his body cold and it was his aura which was making Adrianna cold. He was staring at Hasper with the rage filled dark blood red orbs.

"Helion..." The Queen's stern voice brought Helion back on land. He started to walk ahead when an idea struck his mind looked towards Adrianna and winked at her with signature sly smirk.

She looked at Hasper who also had the same expression as hers, "why did he smirk? What is he upto? "he said with worry all over his face. At bottom of Hasper's heart he knows that he had challenged the inner demon of Helion by spoiling his plan. And standing against him is like suicide.

"I thank compassionate mother Queen for giving me this opportunity. The people I want in my team is First: Third Rank officer Dravik, Second: First Rank Diplomat Voril. And the third person I would like in my team would be my Maiden is....

Id: 2971 Name: Scarlett. "He said with his signature smirk while glancing at Adrianna.

While Adrianna was unable comprehend what those two brother were saying she had lost it. This Hasper made me his maiden and this Helion wants Scarlett. "Is this some kind joke". She looked at Helion's direction his smirk grew wider.

Oh thank you Leader I would like to call Third Rank officer "Dravid" and First Rank Diplomat "Voril" ahead.

What!! "No no this...why? ", it felt like all hell broke loose on Scarlett, she dreamt for a handsome angel but fate had planned something else." Le..leader He...Helion he cho..choose me she said in disbelief. No no this isn't true this..this is just a dream, no a nightmare, this can't be true, Bloom tell me, Bloom this isn't true that Devil he did not choose me." Scarlett was shivering in fear while Bloom stood there not able to utter a single word she was trying to process the situation in front of her.