[9]

Hasper's POV

This isn't it, My mother is not doing right the thing; I told her that I don't want to get married so early. Her favourite son Helion is here so why am I stuck in this blunder. I will not do anything, I am happy with single life and I don't mind living in peace for a little more time.

" Why this distress, Hasper?" Someone suddenly jumped next to me, startling me." What the hell....Shen!" I screamed. Are you a child drop this act of yours. We started walking outside the court room." What happened Love? Something is not right, is something bothering you!" He mockingly asked". I'm not in mood now, leave me and If you want to do all this Love thing, go find a girl for yourself in Orien; not me I am not your or anyone else's love" I said angrily.

" I was Just Joking, why so serious boy". He calmed me down." But What is the problem your Majesty?" Shen asked while bowing with his one hand near his chest.

"My Mother" I said. " Your Mother is Problem oh...Then you have to go to Thoral ( trappist-1c)." He gave me a solution while putting his finger on his chin. I annoyingly watched him. Sorry he muttered." I think she is trying to pair me with some Archduke's daughter. I don't know her, there weren't many interaction between us but still I don't want to marry someone whom I don't know." I said in distress.

"Oh no! But Helion is there, right? Then why are you the one chosen for this?" Shen asked he knew about favouritism too." I think that brat mistreated her, he is a kind of womaniser." I said. I looked at him with some hope. He looked up thinking something. He smiled at me." I have a solution...... " a wide smile formed on my face ; I knew he had some kind of solution.

" We can...." His voice faded as a large "thud" sound from nearest chamber got our attention." Isn't it Helion's?" Shen asked. We heard general Astridion's voice pleading to leave him, as I was going to open door. Shen pulled me back indicating not to go inside. I know he is very good at handling this kind of situations. He is most intelligent person I know. Well I can trust him. But the second man whom I trusted the most was inside the room, with that bastard.

As per royal rules we can't interfere in one other's soldiers matters but at this Orien I will take him back. My poor Astridion these two are not only my generals,they are rather like brothers to me. Shen and me hid behind Wall as we saw Astridion leave the room while shuddering.

I entered in the room I saw Helion was punching the punching bag with so much aggression. This aggressive Brat. I am older than him, tho it is just few minutes earlier but still. I have right to punch him but this damn Rules stop me.

"Cool down Helion, stop punching that bag and come with me, Your organized match is going to start we have to go now. And Mother is also waiting for you there.( Come fast or I will beat your ass up I thought)" I said calmly.

"Why do you care huh? Did you ever care if I was hurt or not." He said," and you don't have to tell me what to do okay" he huffed while punching the bag.

"If I show my concern towards you, you always told me to go away. For now just leave this topic this will not lead us anywhere just leave it, it will not end well." I said with annoyance. He glanced at me and rolled his eyes. Such an arrogant brat.

"I don't know if mother did or didn't inform you or not, but she told me to come with you and the guest. So you have to come there's no option for you." I said while putting my hands on my waist poking my cheek with my tongue.

"Yah yah! OK I'll come. you're so annoying.so...You get out first." He pointed firstly towards me and then at door towards Door." You too Mr. Lack of sense" He indirectly said to Shen. Shen looked at me he had that "who wants to stay here" look on his face I turned around to leave.