[6]

Adrianna's POV

I felt bad for that Trappistians, but I couldn't do anything, loosing is ok its not like we will always win. Sometimes we will also loose. But you are a true warrior when you embrace your loss. And continue on with the present. My taewkondo teacher always told us whenever anyone of us lost a match. I left from there.

When I reached to the side where the humans were practicing I saw there was a girl there; she was practicing with the equipment's over there she looked quite strong, atleast some females are here;

Actually there are many men's here than women you can see female trappistian fighters but human female are round about 10. Why aren't there many females here, I don't know! Maybe they are scared but still I went towards that girl to ask if she could train me so that I could know more about the trappistians and the way these creatures fight and the tactics they use.

She was practicing with punching bag she looked quite skilled. I went towards her, "Hey!! I am Adrianna would you mind to train me I have a match in 2 hours". The girl looked at me not looked probably judged me and turned her focus again on punching bag. She was blonde, was about average height and little chubby as she kicked the bag

"Huh? You want me to train you. Hahahah!! She laughed. Why? do you think all of us here were trained for our first match we had to fight on our own and prove our strength. So don't accept me or anyone here to train you. You are on your own girl." She smirked while saying last sentence and walked away.

Oh my god how rude was she! OK now there's nothing else left I have to practice on my own; no one will help me here. Besides practicing I also need to observe these trappistians moves anyone of them can be my opponent.

I went towards the area were all the equipment's were kept, I went to pick one dumbbell from the rack before I could pick one, another boy came in and picked it.

"Huh? I was going to pick that one why did you take it."

He looked at me from head to toe and said, "You don't even look like you can lift  the metal rods between the barbells and you are trying to lift this dumbbell. You should be in Prostitution with that light weight body of yours, why are you here?" I walked near dumbbell stand and bent down.As I lifted up a even heavier dumbbell with one hand.

I said,"What? What did you say? Look boy you are no one to decide what should I choose. And don't even wanted to be here on this good for nothing planet."

"Such a bold way to say that, well... Anyone can do that even beginners can pick those weights. You don't even know with whom you gonna fight.. Till then another man came in and said stop it Kevin why are you troubling her leave her alone. She already has enough trouble with her. Come on let's go.

"I'm sorry miss for my friends behavior forgive him and all the best for your match."

"Thank you" i said then they left, I continued to focus on practicing, "I have to practice I have a match I have to win it." i muttered to myself.

As I was practicing I saw that so many human/ trappistian women's who were wearing Royal clothes ; i don't know but they look like they serve to royalty walked in with honour. Some of them were very excited and some were applying makeup; They were saying like ' I'm very excited to see him after long time',' he is back after 2 weeks' blah blah....

I was punching the bag when two woman's walked behind me and stopped. I can recognize them they were with me in the Trappist-1g. Last week they were assigned as a prostitute by the senior. Oh so all this females are prostitute. What are they doing here?

"Oh I see Ms. Delicate who think that she is niece of Bruce lee is here! What is she doing here?" The one with red hair her name was...Chloe questioned me more like a taunt.