[16]

Hasper's POV

(A little recap)

"Hmm... I have a better plan which will not only save her, but we can use her against Helion. He seems to like her." Shen replied.

"What are you talking about...? " I asked.
"We can use her..." Shen said.

"No.. " I screamed.

"Yah yah!!! Cool down boy why do you get all aggressive all of a sudden let me finish first, I meant we won't trouble her we can use her against him because he is obsessed with her, this will not only keep her safe from him, we might also have some control over Helion."Shen said.

"But are you sure Shen," Tae asked.

(In the present)

Knock!
They all turned around and Hasper gave permission to come in.

"Sir, that girl is here... " The soldier replied as he held Adrianna on his shoulder.

"Okay... Leave her here on the chair... " Shen ordered. The soldier walked in putting her on chair and he walked away.

"What are you both thinking? I won't allow yall... " I said.

"Listen Hasper it's a win-win situation we can save her from the lunatic Helion, and you won't have to deal with those lust filled girls."Shen said.

" But still ...why you brought her here and anyhow what if she denies this offer? "Hasper asked. Talking about war strategies I could beat thousands in one go but in this situations mind doesn't work at all. It'll not my cup of tea.

Because I never thought about these kinds of situation. Like kidnapping a woman at night.

"I don't know till what extant Helion can go. Thinking of what he can do to that poor little human, scares me that beast isn't someone to have mercy on inferior creatures."Tae said.

"What I think there are two possibilities, one..he is charmed by her boldness, because isn't scared of him, she shows no signs of fear. So she is perfect partner for him And two that her boldness hurts his ego...
I have seen him since we were young he doesn't like someone who is inferior to him and specifically human also woman?...big No..., He will break her in pieces.

He would love to show her how vulnerable she could be, to gain votes. I think he want her to become his maiden...To destroy her dignity. One thing I have learnt is that many Huamns especially females, their Dignity is their top most priority. "Tae said.

"I don't know what is wrong with your brother... But that man ain't in good book list... "Shen said.

" But is saving her worth? "I asked like I really had a doubt on it what if she is not like what she looks like.

" 90% yes and 10% I don't know... It'll get to know when she'll wake up... But I guess it's all in your hands... Humans are emotionally strong creatures... If you get in their good list they'll trust you till death... It's on you Hasper... "Shen said.

" She is strong minded Smart human she'll help you to reach towards your goal it's right time and right year too. "Tae said.

" That Helion is Trappistian beast... It's last chance to turn him down... "Shen said.

" Look at her she is the one, and also pretty! "Tae said calmly.

"Yah totally my type, I think I'll ask her to be my Maiden."Shen interrupted.

I shot a glare at him, "hey didn't we agree on this topic before, we will use her against Helion, this is the only motive to bring her here. So what if she became my Maiden, I will cherish her! " Shen defended.