[10]

Hasper's POV

Everyone who were near the place gathered in Alagazo, There were humans who were serving for the royals and trappistians too. Today Alagazo seemed more crowded than usual. This is making me doubt it even more. As we reached in VIP room I saw Helion sitting next to Mother as both were staring at Arena. The woman who came with me and Shen sat near my mother after asking her permission.

My Mother glanced towards me indicating me to sit next to That woman, I indicated her no as I was going to stand in between crowd to observe everything with Shen. We wore our Black long hoodie with silver outline and A mask so no one can recognize us. Me and Shen walked in between crowd , stood nearly 15 foots away from Ring. I saw the match board.

And now I understand why this much crowd was attending todays match. The human vs Trappistian. Not any ordinary trappistian it was Nebulox high ranked soldier. " If there is any rookie human fighting here, I don't think they should watch this match..." Shen said while glancing at board." There is no chance of survival. He choose very wisely, they knew how to make this match intense." He said disappointingly.

" I don't know. But I am thinking what had happened here that this match is occurring?" I asked. " Probably Taekong will know it.." Shen replied. Nebulox entered in the Arena while crowd started cheering for him, But he somehow looked he uncomfortable while walking." What's wrong?" I said.

" Is his ankle is in pain or something? , he is limping." Shen said. He waved at everyone and smiled. He sat on near chair. And now doors opened for opponent. I got curious as Who is the person opposing him. I knew that Human vs Trappistian fights are rare as its only occurred when some one went against the royalty.

I watched at door as an Averagely tall but Fragile shadow entered in Arena. Everyone gasped at scenario. Everyone started gossiping about her." She is woman?" Shen was shocked as much as I was. A rush of anger ran down my veins, " He is freaking kidding me!" Shen held me back as I was trying to go back at VIP room." That brat!! I will kill him" I said furiously. " No just don't Hasper...Calm down" Shen said while holding my arm. he took me at corner ." No let me." I said.

" You can't do anything Hasper. There are rules!!" He shouted and I stood at my place." This is not in our priorities Shen. Making human woman fight with male trappistian who is 5 times more stronger than her. They are not even a proper match. He is a trappistian, a high ranked soldier and look at her she is newbie...I didn't even saw her here before." I said pointing at Arena." Neither I; This is first match ever happening between A male trappistian and Female human." He said looking at stage. he pulled me back at our place.

I watched her again. Her skin was Tan like light brown shaded with the Sun rays. Her hair were Black and silky tied in bun. Her face shape was Oval but pointed chin got my attention. Her nose thin and straight. Her eyes were brown colored should have said colored like Golden river.

some of her hair strands were waving across her face as She was looking devastated at moment but her eyes again gathered coverage making stern face. Her body was slender but a Hourglass figure just as Shen said ' with curves like mountains'. Looking like a human goddess she had that grace in her features.

If she had been in Orien every second Trappistian man would have fought with each other to make her their Maiden. But she was here in this ring. She Watched around firstly towards the VIP room. Helion also looked at her with sly smirk. Damn this Bastard, he's surely up to something. She looked at the crowd who were judging her future. Then she turned towards our direction and our eyes met. Her eyes had a type of shine and innocence, yet they sharp, saw a shine, I have never ever seen in any woman's eyes.

" She is more beautiful for being a soldier she should have chosen Maiden work." Shen said." but shame on your brother he is making such a precious piece of art extinct." He completed." I would hope this ends on a good note and survival" He stated further." He is basically sending her for a sucide mission she might get her self killed in this fight", I hummed. She narrowed her gaze and looked at Nebulox entering in Ring.