[15]

Adrianna's POV

I was soo happy right now I wasn't this happy even after I became an Astronaut I defeted an alien who is so big and strong. I am proud of myself. But I wish Astra tho he is a robot he can still understand human emotions and even show few. I miss him and my family so much. Thinking of family and humans i also miss Bloom and Scarlett I spent a little time with them but still I miss them.

As I was heading towards the exit I was them, huh? Am I hallucinating, are they really here, wow! I am so Happy to see them, I ran towards Bloom and Scarlett.

"Oh girls I missed you so much." I exclaimed jumping on them."Yes girl we missed you too. "Both of them said in sync,

"Why did you take such a reckless decision, you could have lost your life in this stupid attemp of yours" Bloom said.

"Yah Adrianna Bloom is right you know we were so worried about you, I thought they killed you", Scarlett said, "and because of this thought Scarlett spent all the days crying thinking about you" Bloom said.

"I am really very sorry I thought if I could get a chance to meet the queen", and explain how I came here, then if there is a chance, she would let me go. I said.

"But that chance would be only one percent Adrianna" Bloom said. "I knew that Bloom ,I held on to that one percent, and I tried, but instead of meeting her I met this Helion and landed here." I sighed.

"Hmm, atleast your fine and alive, I was so worried when that bastard was punching you, you looked so miserable if I could I would have punched him hard." Bloom said while showing her punching skills.

"Yes same, "Scarlett said. I laughed a little, aww my girls I'm touched don't make me cry now. "Don't cry Adriana,"Scarlett said.

"Wait but you didn't tell me how are you both here?" I asked.

"Oh well You should know Orien is within two days. So humans are brought here." Bloom said.

"Ohhh.." I said. I glanced at Scarlett. I remembered what I told her that day, "Are you still mad at me Scarlett...?" I asked. " Ahhh, Well I was...until I came here and saw your fight." She smiled while completing her sentence. She's so innocent she is just like a child, I thought.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm sorry, Scarlett! I should have thought about your feeling before saying something." I apologized.

"It's okay." she said, while putting her hand on my shoulder. " But I'm 100 percent sure. Your Hasper, I am right, he will choose you. No one is as pretty as you. Charm him Girl." I teased.

"Ah! No stop it Adrianna." Scarlett blushed. "Ohh! Look at yourself you are a blushing mess, just by hearing his name your face has become as red a tomato what will happen when he chooses you," I looked at Bloom, she was trying to suppress her laugh.

"No I'm not blushing" Scarlett said," but a flush of pink blossomed on your cheeks missy, betraying your inner emotions." I casually said. She hid her face in her palm. "Stop it you two" "Enough Adrianna," Bloom said."yah yah we should stop now." I said.

While we all were enjoying our little reunion, I turned my head towards the building structure which was huge in size it was away from the Arena. I saw Helion entering in it. And a rush of anger filled in me. I wanted to see his face after his trained fighter lost a fight, a figth that to against a human.

I excused myself and walked in with no fear.
Where are you going Adrianna Bloom asked. Um I think I saw someone I know I'll go and meet him, just wait for me here.

I hid behind pillar and I heard foot step of someone coming. I saw two figures walk past the pillar while I was hiding. I followed them and one of them was Helion. Helion was behind that man, it a nice chance for me to get my revenge. As they were going further, just then I pulled him behind pillar.