[13]

Helion's POV

After round 1)
I saw Adrianna being dragged by a hooded figure, but this hooded figure he is..he is Hasper. What is doing there where is he taking her? What is he planning to do with her?

What is he doing, Wait what!! is he giving her his energy. No no he can't do that. Argh!! This Hasper I will kill him with my bare hands today. She is soo weak at this point that if the referee hadn't stopped the fight she would have accepted her defeat. But this Hasper had to ruin every thing he always does that. Why does he have to poke his nose in my business.

I glanced at my mom she was definitely witnessing all his deeds but she just smirked and took a sip of drink while speaking with that sweet talker.

The 2nd round begun I noticed that Nebulox was limping, but why was he limping? But that doesn't matter now, Adrianna came in the fight begun..

The fight started Nebulox tackled Adrianna she was on the ground I thought that this was the end of the match but..

What!!! Why did the scumbag leave her, he should have ended this match right then and there. Fuck!! The crowd also went nuts. Defeat her!! Defeat her!! Nebulox!! This was the only chant heard.

Adrianna started to ran while Nebulox was chasing her, what was he thinking when he let her go.

That time Adrianna tripped Nebulox got a hold on her, yes yes!! Nebulox finish this match. Oh this sly human she hit his eyes, he left her. Now Adrianna was punching him, she looks like the dominant one now.

But her next action had me perplexed, she left him and walked towards his leg. And..
She twisted his leg. What is she doing. Why is she twisting his foot. Nebulox screamed in pain. The medic had arrived till then. I immediately looked for the transmitter.

The referee said "Leader, Nebulox isn't in a situation to fight he has a dislocated ankle he cannot fight anymore the medic has confirmed it.."

If he can't then we will have announce the humans win. Tell him that, also tell him if can fight then I'll surely take care of the rest of his bones! I said.

I saw that Nebulox heard him and tried to stand but when his foot touched the ground he couldn't. He couldn't stand he fell the medic team held him. They took the bone scanner and scanned his foot they looked and at the reports and said, "he cannot fight his bone is broken there is a visible Crack on his bone he won't be able to stand also."

"What "I said in a furious tone. "He cannot fight.. Leader,"The referee said. "leader what should we do then. There isn't any option left announce her win." Okay, Yes Leader."

The Announcements were made as Nebulox isn't in a state to fight we will have to declare the humans win.

I looked at Adrianna she had a sly smirk on her face, she was mocking me, who does she think she is huh! You just wait little human I will erase all the happiness from your life. Your happiness doesn't last long babygirl.

Because of this Nebulox and that Astridion, Adrianna got a chance to look down on me, Me! Helion the Leader of this planet, how can she. These two are dead now.

I never thought this Adrianna would be able to beat Nebulox. She got very lucky this time. She wouldn't have been able to beat him if it wasn't for her saviour... My dear Bother.

This extremely kind hearted bother of mine, why does he have to be so compassionate, humble to those worthless creatures. He is always there just to destroy my plan. He stood in between people just to help that filthy little human. Hasper you always attract trouble for yourself with your own deeds. You are in deep trouble.