[24]

Author's POV

In Trappista, maidens are meant to serve the Trappistian people and they should be protected, because of their vulnerability, the following Clauses should be followed.

                  The Maiden Clauses

1. Period of service: The maiden has to serve for time duration of 4 years this till the next orien.

2. Marriage: The Maiden can get married with her master, unless the master wants to get married. Maidens cannot force themselves to get married to their masters, if they are caught forcing they can be sentenced to life time imprisonment.

3. Forbidden Territories: Maidens are prohibited from entering certain dangerous or forbidden territories without proper escort or authorization to ensure their safety.

4. Respect and Dignity: The master should not physically harm his maiden, if the maiden has scars on her body the master could be punished based on the severity of the scar and bruises.

These rules serve to uphold the honor and integrity of maidens within the kingdom of Trappista , ensuring their rights and dignity are respected at all times.

   The Maiden Clauses for the Royals

For the royals of the kingdom of Trappista, maidens hold a particularly revered status, and therefore, additional rules apply to ensure their well-being and the preservation of royal lineage:

1.Marriage: The Maiden can get married with her master, unless the master wants to get married. Maidens cannot force themselves to get married to their masters, if they are caught forcing they can be sentenced to life time imprisonment.

2. Pregnancy: If the royal maiden gets pregnant the master has to marry the maiden and own the child to protect the integrity of the child and the mother.

3. Respect and Dignity: The royal master should not physically harm his maiden, if the maiden has scars on her body the master could be punished based on the severity of the scar and bruises.

4. Law: If the royal doesn't want the maiden he can disown her before the the given time period.

"These rules reflect the unique responsibilities and expectations placed upon maidens belonging to the royal family, emphasizing their importance in maintaining the stability and prosperity of the kingdom." He said stating each clauses in meaningful words.

"Wow!! Hasper" Adrianna exclaimed while getting off from her seat. She stood near one of the glass window showing all the symmetrical  architect to protect his mansion. But her eyes roamed on the glass  where she saw his reflection looking back at her with confusion.

He was confused about her strange behavior at his every word.

She spoke, "you have all these rules for quote the protection of the vulnerable maidens, do the vulnerable maidens know they have some rights, or these are mere words which a come together to form rules? " She turned around and penetrated her gaze in his soul.

"nobody knows them nor follows it, it's always like that the powerful always oppress who don't have power. And if the rules were known then Bloom wouldn't have suffered the trauma from her past experience I still see the sorrow in her eyes. "

Her heart, once filled with the warmth of friendship and laughter, now lay shrouded in darkness, weighed down by the burden of a traumatic event.The memory haunted her every waking moment, a relentless specter that refused to be exorcised. She replayed the harrowing scenes in her mind, each recollection etched with pain and anguish, like scars upon her soul.