Roles reversed with a replacement

I sat in the a large roomy glass treasure chest captive but by Velvet's new lover.

I honestly never thought my sister would find someone especially since her superior complex.

Her pale golden eyes were painted in bubblegum pink with bold red lips twisted in glee at my situation. But I could see her health clearly evaporating as the time passes.

"C'mon sing for me! That's what you Trolls are good for right, sing!" She sadistically smirked at my sadness from being ripped away from the love of my life. I sat down refusing to comply to her twisted commands.

I couldn't believe that this was how he felt. Tears filled my eyes as I fully acknowledged that this was the same torture that we put him through.

Like he was a toy for our use, knowing what I know now I don't blame him for having such a fierce hatred towards my sister and I.

"I'll call Velvet and she could-" she tapped her pale whitish beige finger on her chin in a vague threat before I screeched out,

"Velvet's only going to use you until she gets what she wants!" I pressed my forehead into the glass feeling it's chilled surface cooling my warm forehead.

"Thats not true!" She slammed her fist into the table and snarled at me her fierce unsaturated golden gaze was locked on me I stood and walked to the other side of my glittering crystal cage and my voice started to smooth itself out as I started to speak again, I smirked as I knew exactly where to hit her,

"Let me guess, she gave you the whole idea that you're the most special person ever and no one could ever replace you...Well guess what she said that to me too, now look at me." I spread my arms wide and watched as Champagne's chilled out attitude slipped into a bone chilling anger as her lips twisted into a snarl,

I saw how her blood red nails scratched the sides of the chest then as she picked up the chest she let out a screech before and chucking it into the mirror, my body slammed against the glass as both me and the large container slammed into the reflective glass.

Fresh blood poured from a brand new cut in my arm and hot crippling pain bloomed all on the right side of my body as I took deep shaky breaths to soothe myself.

"Champagne! what the fuck!" Vel's response sent a shiver of dread through my whole being. I watched as Velvet had a completely distinct new hairstyle,

It most of her hair was arranged at the back of her head in thick clumps of curls pinned to the top of her head in a bun that made itself almost look like a rose in appearance. Most of the curls that were allowed to be free of her updo hanging over her right shoulder.

Her outfit consisted of a cherry asymmetrical sleeveless bodysuit that had a key hole neckline and while her right leg was fully exposed her left was completely covered in the glittery red suit, her sheer rose pigmented elbow length fingerless gloves were covered in white glittery rhinestones. However her boots were a snow colored latex. Hanging onto her shoulders were epaulets that were in the shapes of leaves that were completely made from rhinestones that drooped down flatly against her milky white shoulders.

"I need him to be unscathed! God your an idiot!" I looked to see a miniature version of her outfit in her hands, except the suit was green with black boots and miniature obsidian epaulettes. It was perfectly measured which made me shake at the thought of Velvet going this extreme.

"But Vel he set me off!" Her beige colored companion whined in a soft baby voice as she pouted her lip. Vel leaned down and gave her partner a gentle kiss while her sky blue eyes that were ringed in a heavy pink were piercing me to my spot.