Time moves on

Three weeks after the grand announcement of the triplets and the first reunited Brozone concert, my heart was filled with a soft fluttery feeling as my abdomen pushed out, honestly I looked like I swallowed a watermelon. There were many positive things about the pregnancy like being given seats, or the endless attention I've been given.

My god did it feed that tiny narcissist in the darkest recesses of my heart as I silently gushed about how they would comment about of lush my fur was or how I appeared to glow that day, most of these compliments were given by my new friend guy diamond as he gave me tips on how to take care of myself during my pregnancy. However there were a few negatives as well,

My sleep schedule was one as it was utterly maimed due to the pain of the eggs shifting through the night, Floyd being the ever loving man he was chose to stay awake with me on those nights rubbing his hand over my obnoxiously big bump as he sung me lullabies. His soft airy voice was a like minty balm on a wound and I would always fall back asleep shortly after he finished.

I now laid awake again in the middle of the night, my body was too hot in my oversized Brozone shirt as the babies were shifting again, my heart burn made my chest feel as if it was set aflame as my stomach rumbled craving glitter cupcakes.

I shifted away from my over protective husband who laid his head next to my bump, his nose turned towards me as he softly purred in his sleep, the rumbling of his purr actually soothed the pain a tad due to the fierce vibration.

He probably was like the cat that got the cream with how loud his possessive purrs were, they were like a car's engine as he practically shoved his face into my swollen beach ball.  His smugness about me being pregnant seemed to light up his day, especially shoving his almost obtained fatherhood in everyone's face especially for some reason John's specifically.

I could giggle at the high hubris he displayed whenever he got to show me and our babies off to his old associates, like his childhood friends or the old Brozone manager making sure to put emphasis on the word husband despite the fact we weren't married yet, engaged yes but married no.

I suggested the wedding after the eggs hatch, since Poppy said that it would take an additional four days for them to fully emerge and that definitely didn't leave a lot of time for wedding planning. Floyd sadly agreed only because he couldn't shove the fact that I was officially his husband down people's throats yet especially the ones who had the nerve to flirt with him or me like the other didn't even exist.

I took a deep breath in before struggling out of the bed, stumbling a bit as I tried to balance myself out. Damn these kid were heavy, but it's not forever, soon they'll be out and I don't have to waddle anywhere anymore. I just needed to focus on the positive, I mean that's what's got me through this hell scape so far.

Once I evened myself out, I walked.. nay I waddled to the bathroom, however to everyone else I appeared to be walking as if I wasn't carrying three whole people. But my back and feet certainly itched as those demons threw off my center of gravity so I have to resort to my undignified waddle.

Upon entering the restroom I took in how much of a mess I genuinely had become and I used to be so thin, not to mention it doesn't help that my fur along looked a bit matted due to grease because my body was overproducing oil.

But to be fair on myself usually after I showered with Floyd's assistance since I couldn't necessarily reach some parts anymore I appeared to have a dewy shine with my eyes glimmering too despite the pale raspberry colored eyebags that dangled under along with my hair having an amazing gloss.

My eyes traveled down to my overgrown stomach, the elongated milky pink stretch marks lingered on my form and I shivered in disgust at the claw marks that kissed my flank and stomach.