Quickie in the dressing room - (Floyd's pov) 🩷

"Veneer we're in public!?" I whispered as he kept palming the front of my shorts with his half lidded gaze as he stayed knelt on the floor, he bit his lip as he completely ignored my flushing face at the idea of us being so public again.

But to be perfectly fair, I have fucked him out in the open where anyone could've heard or seen us, but we've gotten lucky that time but I could faintly hear the owner of the shops voice calling out for us to come back, while I heard the rustling of clothes on the racks as she drew nearer.

I was refocused with those sparkling ethereal night sky blues were suddenly on me as he kept palming those soft slim hands over the material of my jeans, massaging my cock. His speech slurred as if he were drunk as he fluttered his lashes at me

"Please~" he cooed with such a soft whisper that I could feel my cock twitching as his voice sent me into a perverse frenzy especially is speech sounded slurred as if he were love drunk as he fluttered his lashes at me, those hands that i've seen written songs, thump out beats as he came up with a new song and move themselves fluidly to express and remark, they were now methodically sliding up and down my thighs as their owner waited for my confirmation.

"I swear you have an exhibitionist kink or something-" I softly moaned into my fist as his pearly canine lightly scraped itself against my bulge with a smug grin on his face as he was getting exactly what he wanted from me. I spread my thighs letting Veneer slide right in between giving him more access for backing me further into a corner.

"No I hate the way that girl was gushing about you, you're my husband not hers." His possessive snarl ripped a small whimper from my throat as he used his nimble fingers to undo my belt, the feathers of his wrists tickling me as more of my flesh was being revealed.

Suddenly my cock sprung out and a cute giggle as those cloud colored hands were on my heated prick feeling the warmth that radiating off of him,

"Someone's happy to see me~" those peachy pink colored lips released a coo followed by him sticking out his tongue for me to see and slowly starting to lick stripes along my pubic bone, he was teasing me with that hot warm tongue that made my body rose in temperature.

"Oh fuck Ven please" I gritted the question using his nickname as I took a fistful of that thick mint colored hair and pulled more towards my cock and let out a coo as he started to nuzzle against it like a cat, the warmth of his breath against my cock contradictory to the chilled air of the room.

"I don't know gumdrop, tell me how badly you want it." I bit my fist as I could feel his hot breath against the base of my cock as his eyes were piercing into mine awaiting a response,

"Please Veneer please, I wanna feel you suck my cock please~" my breathless babbles as he tightened his grip on my cock sputtered as my mind was going into a blurry lustful daze.

"Please Suck my cock what baby?" His smug grin made me want to shove my cock in his mouth ridding him of it as I fucked his mouth senselessly.

"Please suck my cock bubblegum~" I threw an arm over my eyes as my heart refused to slow down it's pace because this was exactly how I teased him that night as I sucked him off, my words coming back to bite me as it delayed that sweet warm mouth on my cock, the same one that sung my praises in breathy wanton moans as he clawed at my back.

"There that wasn't so hard was it?" his tongue again made it's appearance as he started to lick the tip like it was a lollipop sending shockwaves throughout my whole body, letting out a small whimper at the sensation of feeling him finally start his delicious torment.

I kept my fingers intertwined with his grass colored locks as his tongue played with the slit of my cock, his eyes were just as dazed with lust as mine were as his pupils were completely consuming the blue in his eyes dyeing them a deep murky obsidian as he started to slowly fist my cock with him licking the tip, such slow and teasing licks were driving me into the depths of insanity.