Fish Breathing

Fish Breathing derives from Water Breathing

It mimics the flow and strength of various fish known in Japan

Weapon: Nichirin Blade

Weapon: Light Blue

Demon Slayer Mark:

Demon Slayer Mark:

User Gyokko Managi

User Gyokko Managi

Forms: 10

First Form: Tail-Fin Strike - The user creates a burst of speed and momentum to perform a powerful "monk's robe" cut

Second Form: Swirling School of Fish- The user swings their blade in several consecutive arcs that swirl the air, providing a wide area of defense.

Third Form: Migration Flow- The user dashes forward in a stream-like fashion, making several rapid, consecutive strikes.

Fourth Form: Sharpened Stingray- The user attacks with a swift thrust of their sword, using enough power to shatter bone.

Fifth Form: Feeding Sharks - The swordsman swiftly launches themselves forward and strikes at their target, doing so several times from multiple directions with blinding speed.

Sixth Form: Killer Whale  - The user lunges and performs an upward arced slash, followed by a rapid redirected downward strike.

Seventh Form: Swordfish- The swordsman sprints forward at their target, using great speed and agility to keep their movement flowing unpredictably as they continuously strike at their target with consecutive slashes.

Eighth Form: Ebisu's Will - The swordsman sprints forward while unleashing a multitude of quick slashes, forming a formidable whale-shaped wall of cuts.

Ninth Form: Isonade- The user takes an offensive stance before focusing all of their breathing on the movement of their legs, becoming invisible in the blink of an eye by using extraordinary speed with only glimpses of their blade. At a random moment, they strike by appearing in their opponent's blindspot and slashing downward through their neck with enough force to crack the ground.

Final Form: Tranquil Corpse- A last-ditch effort. The user will put their all into a final, sudden dash and ignore the exhaustion plaguing their body. The user erases all presence and fools the opponent of their death, making their final attack sudden and unexpected. This pushes the user past their limit and can do self-harm if used for a long time.