Dream Breathing

Dream Breathing derives from Moon Breathing

Dream Breathing is a Breathing Style that mimics dreams, specifically the good and bad ones for their unrealistic and fantastical nature, aswell as their frightening and terrifying visions. Some of it's forms are simple, merciful and straightforward, but some of them are brutal, very violent and extremely gory. Users that have mastered Dream Breathing, sometimes imagine themselves as a dream, creating a type of dream that is either a good or a bad one.

Weapon: Nichirin Blade

Color: White

Demon Slayer Mark:

Demon Slayer Mark:

User: Enmu Fujimori

User: Enmu Fujimori

Forms: 12

First Form: Dreaming Raindrops- The swordsman leaps towards their opponent while unleashing gentle slashes to softly put an end to their enemy with absolutely no pain.

Second Form: Circadian Slash - A twisting 360-degree slash. Can be improved by continuing to spin and changing the angle of the user's.

Third Form: Delusion Mirage- The swordsman rapidly rushes around their opponent to create an after image before following up with another form.

Fourth Form: Violent Awakening - A barrage of shallow slashes that ends into a deep powerful slash.

Fifth Form: Nightmare- The most aggressive form... The swordsman starts a breathing pattern that rapidly cuts down on brain function by rewriting oxygen to other parts of the body to bolster strength while keeping the minimum amount of oxygen flowing to the brain for proper functions. And during this process the practitioner will launch towards their opponent while unleashing a whirlwind of aggressive strikes and slashes.

Sixth Form: Pleasant Rest- The swordsman launches towards their enemy while gathering momentum, flying past their target before turning around, letting their built up momentum release to decapitate an enemy without pain or struggle.

Seventh Form: Hypnotic Barrage- The swordsman unleashes a long barrage of stabs and slashes that become more powerful when followed by another attack.

Eighth Form: Nightmare Dance- A less aggressive version of the Dream Breathings fifth form: "Nightmare". The swordsman begins the same breathing pattern and uses it to increase their strength for a limited time, while keeping enough oxygen flowing to the brain. The swordsman begins unleashing powerful attacks in a dance-esque state.

Ninth Form: True Desires- The swordsman sends themselves backwards away from an opponent before leaping into the air, soon to use their downwards momentum to fall away from their opponent to avoid attacks before turning around and launching back at their enemy to strike.

Tenth Form: Lovely Fantasy- The swordsman slashes out to the siege to deflect incoming attacks before starting to unleash arched slashes aimed to cut down enemies.

Eleventh Form: Endless Night- The swordsman launches towards their enemy before leaping into the air, slashing downwards to their enemy, soon to only fall behind their opponent and make one fast forward facing strike.

Twelfth Form: Dreamy Flash- The swordsman takes in a mass amount of oxygen before using this new breath to launch at their enemy, immediately unsheathing their blade and unleashing three layered slashes on top of each other in the blink of an eye before sheathing their weapon, or returning their weapon to it's starting position if a sheath is missing.