Mountain Breathing

Mountain Breathing derives from Stone Breathing

Mountain Breathing mimics the formation, geography, and physics of mountains and its immediate effects. It is a highly defensive style and its offensive capabilities are driven from sheer force or momentum of the user. The user of Mountain Breathing is secure yet spontaneous like hills and mountains.

Weapon: Nichirin Sword

Color: Green

Demon Slayer mark

Demon Slayer mark

User: Suzume Torakari

Forms: 7

First Form: Bellowing Valleys - The user performs a powerful vertical slash from bottom to top directly at the enemy.

Second Form: Plateau- The user spins in a complete circle, reverse gripping the user's blade, striking the enemy's midsection using momentum.

Third Form: Rocky Cliffs- The user charges and performs multiple x-shaped strikes at the enemy.

Fourth Form: Qhapaq Nyan- The user performs a single, momental pierce directly at the enemy's heart.

Fifth Form: Tall Mounds, Alpine Winds- The user charges and strikes the enemy's side upwards with pure momentum, slicing the enemy's arm off.

Sixth Form: Lofty Peaks - The user decapitates the enemy with a powerful strike directed at enemy's neck.

Seventh Form: Sumeru- The user jumps and spins the arm vertically while rotating the body, dealing heavy slashes towards the enemy that accumulates and minces the enemy.