Ocean Breathing

Ocean Breathing derives from Water Breathing

It specifically the flow, density, flexibility and adaptability of the liquid and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques and abilities. Most, if not all, known techniques involve the user bending their body, arm and weapon in a fluid motion to match the movements of ocean waves. Users also visualize themselves seemingly creating and manipulating waves and water when unleashing its techniques.

Weapon: Trident

Color: Blue

Demon Slayer Mark:

Demon Slayer Mark:

User: Mizu Clatalissa

Forms: 7

First Form: Water Spear - The user launches the trident which is wrapped in water at high speed creating an explosion once the trident reaches it's target. This move isn't used for offense but rather for stopping an enemy from running away and hurting him.

Second Form: Rain- Multiple water tridents rain from above the enemy's head, hitting him in multiple directions. The tridents that rain are not real tridents and after hitting the enemy they disappear.

Third Form: Ocean Fury- This is the only defensive form of Ocean Breathing. The user wraps his trident in water, making it longer, and starts rotating it to create a "shield of water".

Fourth Form: Tsunami- The user moves to the right or left side of it's enemy and attacks him with a very powerful slash.

Fifth Form: Storm After the Peace- This form wraps the trident in lighting and allows the user to move at an incredible speed, almost as fast as zenko and Kaigaku's thunderclap and flash, but a bit slower. This is a powerful thrust attack which zaps the enemy.

Sixth Form: God of the Ocean- Much like the Flame Breathing, Ninth Form: Rengoku, which creates a fire dragon with the user inside, this move creates a water dragon that creates around the user's body. This is one of the strongest move of the Ocean Breathing, and requires a lot of stamina. The user becomes faster than the blink of an eye and becomes stronger than before, but only for 15 seconds or so. When the user finishes using this move, he won't be able to use any other form for a few minutes.