Flash Breathing

Flash Breathing derives from Thunder Breathing

August was a former student of Jigoro before Zenitsu, Zenko, Kaigaku, and Hunter. But unlike Kaigaku and Zenko he was unable to master Thunder Breathing, not even the first form, which was Thunder Breathing's basis, able to decently do other forms, leading Jigoro to make this the teen's goal. However, August noticed how well Jigoro could do it. He tried to mimic his movement, and when he was trained again, he managed to do it, though not with the unsheathing style Thunder Breathing used. This led him to create Flash Breathing, based off of the last word in Thunder's basis move. He honed this and managed to increase his speed, and also putting increased force into his strike, leading into the basis of his new style, which was pure speed complimented by force, unlike the speed, reflex, and agility of Thunder Breathing, put into straight and quick dashes and slashes of great speed.

Weapon: Nichirin Blade

Color: Blue with white lightning

Demon Slayer Mark: 

User: August Subuyai

Forms: 9

Mile One: Flash of Light- This move was based off of Thunderclap and Flash. The user, with their blade angled so the point faces horizontally, its point opposite its wielding hand, dash forward with incredible speed and bring their blade across with a powerful slash powered by the user's momentum, like a very quick dashing Surface Slash of Water Breathing.

Mile Two: Mirroring Speed- The user goes into the proper stance for Thunderclap and Flash. Then the user dashes forward with speed not matching Mile One, and not slashing, only dashing right past their target, lifting their hilts from their sheaths slightly. Then they press on a foot with the speed-induced momentum and dash in the opposite direction, unsheathing their blade and slashing at the target.

Mile Three: Vicious Backlash- The user pushes off of a wall, unsheathing their blade as the kick away, launching themselves backward and fully bringing it out before backflipping and slashing viciously with the momentum of the wall jump as they twist and strike their target, seen as two gold dashes.

Reflection- The user performs the regular start to Mile Three but instead pushes off once more against the ceiling before coming down with a powerful downward slash that can easily decimate a demon if hit directly.

Mile Four: Flashing Star- The user does a dash akin to Mile Two's first dash, dashing past the target, and then repeats it continuously in five directions, starting from behind, now striking with each dash, release five bursts of speed punctuated by quick and strong slashes, making a bright star of golden flashes from their quick dashes.

Mile Five: Rising Velocity, Increasing Speed- The user lunges quickly, dashing towards the target akin to teleportation, and, with their blade pointed downwards diagonally, slashes upwards with a quick slash, the move meant to quickly catch its target off guard with its speed opposed to the strength of most other Flash Breathing moves.

Mile Six: Boomburst- The user pulls their blade back. Then they completely lunge forward, their feet pushing hard off the ground and not touching it until they've struck. The sudden speed breaks the sound barrier, causing an extreme sonic boom as they dash and thrusting their blade into their target. However, due to the sonic boom also being audible to the user, they may flinch and/or not be accurate with their strike. This move was able to outspeed and injure him when he was hurting , and blitz , one of the .

Mile Seven: Blinding Rush- Similarly to Mile Four, the user rushes the target at blinding speeds. However, this move is much less organized and faster, and the user simply strikes the target countless times in an unpredictable pattern, also leaving their slashes unpatterned and striking in any direction, making this technique the hardest one of Flash Breathing to counter or react to.

Mile Eight: Dual Speed- This move is an improvisational technique, and is not ideal in most situations. The user charges their target, seemingly about to strike them with their blade, but, when noticing the target blocking, leap and press their feet into whatever they are blocking with, and jump up in an acutely angled direction, striking a target that was above them in the user's initial position.

Threefold- The user performs the first part of Mile Eight, pushing off of the opponent's various block and launching upwards into the air, now pushing against a ledge or wall near and above their initial position before going back to their target with a strengthened strike, stronger than the first or second one..

Mile Nine: The Arrow of Indra- This is the strongest move of this breathing form. Ashura crouches into a position in which he presses his legs into the ground, focuses straight towards his target, and brings his left arm across his torso. Then he pushes off and dashes forward at incredibly fast and blinding speeds, slashing his blade across. A pulled-back, bright golden arrow seemingly follows this technique.